PDA

View Full Version : San Diego HS shooting...

Black Majik
03-05-2001, 04:08 PM
so terribly sad....

there was a shooting today at a High school in san diego, specifically in Santee, 10 miles away from san diego....

13 injured, 2 dead....

so sad and scary....

President bush called it an "disgraceful act of cowardice"

My prayers go out to everyone down in san diego.

DDD
03-05-2001, 06:30 PM
Yeah... saw that on the news before coming in to work. Kinda messed up.

The thing that I thought was really messed up was the interview with one of the Sherriffs....

"The suspect is in custody, and has not been injured... as of yet." :eek:

If that kid was smart, he should have unloaded that last round on himself.

Terribly sad though, and my best wishes go out to the families of the victims.

themadhatter
03-05-2001, 06:45 PM
he will be charged as an adult. does California have capital punishment? i wouldn't mind seeing him recieve the chair for this. i would buy tickets if it supported the families of the deceased and wounded.

2 kids killed and 13 wounded, what the hell makes a person snap like this???

I hate to say it, but I wouldn't mind seeing an armed cop in every school across the country.

this can happen anywhere, last week two kids with pipe bombs entered my 5 year old brothers school looking to blow up the gas pipes.

I'm glad he didn't kill himself, let that mother fucker burn. a kid like him will make a nice bitch in jail.

PECivil
03-05-2001, 07:08 PM
As a parent I gotta say WHERE ARE THESE KIDS PARENTS????????? How could a kid pull this off under the noses of his parents??? The parent who "let" his son get a gun deserves to answer for this. Kids do crazy stupid stuff if you let 'em.

Jim[UK]AKA 007
03-06-2001, 03:33 AM
Gotta agree with PECivil. Some of the blame has to lie with the parents.
My wife summed it up perfectly.
When you have a kid, it's like an empty vessel. It's up to you what you fill it with and what you get out later will depend on this.
All our thoughts in the UK go out to the victims and their families.

ChrisFL
03-06-2001, 11:50 AM
You've all got my heartfelt prayers over ther in Cali. I hadn't heard anything about it until this post. Horrible.
This is becoming way to common over here in the States and the parents are to blame, no doubt about it. So much needless pain, it's just sad. Once again, anyone whose reading this over there and was involved, you're in my prayers and , God, i'm sorry.
peace