PDA

View Full Version : Bay Bimmerz Feb. 2nd Pyramid Brewery Lunch meet.....

AvusBlau//M3
01-16-2003, 12:59 PM
Evites will be sent out soon. Im starting a Caravan for the South Bay to meet with the East Bay bimmerz at Stoneridge Mall. Meeting spot...the usual Star Bucks on De Anza Blvd and Stevens Creek. Ive noticed it gets kind of confusing with parking but lets meet on the side of the Gas Station. Theres a open space (facing the gas station) on its right. Meeting will be 9:30am. Leaving no later than 10:20am. If you can't make it that early to the meeting spot you can always meet us in front of Macy's at Stoneridge Mall. Johnny

Starbucks Coffee Co
20520 Stevens Creek Blvd, Cupertino, CA 95014
Phone: (408) 973-8358

AvusBlau//M3
01-16-2003, 02:16 PM
testing....

shragon
01-16-2003, 02:52 PM
wooops... looks like this should be on the cali board.

MDabney
01-16-2003, 03:17 PM
Thread moved to Kali for ya... good luck.

Mike D.

Zoeb2s
01-16-2003, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by AvusBlau//M3
Evites will be sent out soon. Im starting a Caravan for the South Bay to meet with the East Bay bimmerz at Stoneridge Mall. Meeting spot...the usual Star Bucks on De Anza Blvd and Stevens Creek. Ive noticed it gets kind of confusing with parking but lets meet on the side of the Gas Station. Theres a open space (facing the gas station) on its right. Meeting will be 9:30am. Leaving no later than 10:20am. If you can't make it that early to the meeting spot you can always meet us in front of Macy's at Stoneridge Mall. Johnny

Starbucks Coffee Co

Johnny even YOU will not make it that early...remember what happened last sunday...LoL ;)

BEHMER
01-16-2003, 05:22 PM
I will be there for sure. Last Pyramid Brewery Lunch/Drive was great. All north bay peeps should caravan as well. Cant wait to get my car out to the upcoming meets:D See Ya, Sean

iwannadinanm3
01-16-2003, 07:02 PM
ill try and be there... since it's a brewery, do we need to be 21? or it doesnt matter as long as we dont drink

BEHMER
01-16-2003, 07:54 PM
Nope you dont have to be 21.. The food KICKS ASS there yyyummmmmm. I can taste it already

Zee525iM
01-16-2003, 09:50 PM
cant wait for it! See you all there!

Kaisake
01-16-2003, 11:45 PM
Hopefully, no one gets spilt on this time. :biglaughb :stickoutt

iwannadinanm3
01-16-2003, 11:51 PM
oh tight! ill be there. unfortunately, ill probably still be in my acura lol

shragon
01-17-2003, 01:23 AM
hopefully the waitress doesn't decide to spill 6 pepsi's all over our table again.

Keith
01-17-2003, 10:09 AM
Originally posted by iwannadinanm3
oh tight! ill be there. unfortunately, ill probably still be in my acura lol

No, No, please No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh

Keith
01-17-2003, 10:11 AM
Originally posted by shragon
hopefully the waitress doesn't decide to spill 6 pepsi's all over our table again.

Rob, it's a "Brewery", they were pissed because they ordered Pepsi, I know the weren't of age, but that's what happens.:laugh

shragon
01-17-2003, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by Keith
Rob, it's a "Brewery", they were pissed because they ordered Pepsi, I know the weren't of age, but that's what happens.:laugh

actually most the people at our table were of age. this was after a night of heavy drinking, since it was my bday. only one person (chad) got soaked. but he really got soaked. we were kinda pissed how management handled the situation. we asked management to at least comp chad's whole meal. they wouldn't do it. instead, they gave him a t-shirt that cost $5 to make. go figure. :rolleyes:

e28Jay
01-17-2003, 11:58 AM
Just so everyone knows we are not going to have the same set up as last time. With the private room, personal menus and all that jazz. This is going to be a show up and everyone get their own tables. The last one was way too much stress because of the $1000 dollars I would have had to pay if everyone didn't show up because of the rain!!!:evil2

So hopefully things will be fine. I figured it should work like it did at Dave & Busters. Where groups of people go in to eat as they feel like it. And also this is the Pyramid in Walnut Creek not Berkeley. Just for a little change.

shragon
01-17-2003, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by e28Jay
And also this is the Pyramid in Walnut Creek not Berkeley. Just for a little change.

whoa! almost overlooked that detail!

m34ever
01-17-2003, 02:04 PM
how far is it from san jose? i dont know if my lincoln can go that far! ahahahah

einhander
01-17-2003, 03:05 PM
Hey I'm from Sac- can I come?

Not much going on in the valley.

Keith
01-17-2003, 05:14 PM
Originally posted by einhander
Hey I'm from Sac- can I come?

Not much going on in the valley.

You bet, the more the merrier!
Shoot down 80 to 680, then meet everyone at
Stoneridge Mall/Nordstom's, watch for info/Evite.
If your not on the Bay Bimmerz mailing list, email baybimmerz@hotmail.com and ask to be added to their mailing list.

L8er, Keith:round

iwannadinanm3
01-17-2003, 05:21 PM
No, No, please No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh

lol... no bimmer for a while now due to grades :mad: maybe ill come with a friend in a bimmer then :laugh

Keith
01-17-2003, 05:32 PM
lol... no bimmer for a while now due to grades :mad: maybe ill come with a friend in a bimmer then :laugh

:clap: > :round > :biglaughb

iwannadinanm3
01-17-2003, 05:37 PM
:clap: > :round > :biglaughb

lol hopefully i will have my grades back up for 2nd semester and ill be rollin an m3 before u know it ;)

Keith
01-17-2003, 05:44 PM
lol hopefully i will have my grades back up for 2nd semester and ill be rollin an m3 before u know it ;)

I don't know if that's a good idea, the sound of 17 and all that power, it scares the hell out me.

Well, it's a Bimmer, but I suggest a BMW:round driving school to anyone that drives a rocket, no matter what age. :D

Good luck

///M3-=FiN=-
01-17-2003, 06:16 PM
I'm definately down for this. The last few meets I had to many things planed already but this....this I could make :D

BEHMER
01-17-2003, 07:28 PM
Nice Sean, Sounds like time to round up north bay for this an mobb there hella deep yo:laugh :alright

iwannadinanm3
01-17-2003, 07:46 PM
I don't know if that's a good idea, the sound of 17 and all that power, it scares the hell out me.

Well, it's a Bimmer, but I suggest a BMW:round driving school to anyone that drives a rocket, no matter what age. :D

Good luck

lol i can handle that power (but that's what we all say :dunno )

Keith
01-17-2003, 07:54 PM
lol i can handle that power (but that's what we all say :dunno )

Hmmm, if I do recall, I thought someone said you just about lost it in your friends car on the last drive?:dunno

Anyway, no matter what BMW you get, it's a BMW, not a Acura.:laugh

iwannadinanm3
01-17-2003, 08:17 PM
Hmmm, if I do recall, I thought someone said you just about lost it in your friends car on the last drive?:dunno

Anyway, no matter what BMW you get, it's a BMW, not a Acura.:laugh

lol noooo that wasn't me that was bono himself driving lol

billycorgan
01-17-2003, 08:35 PM
lol noooo that wasn't me that was bono himself driving lol

God damn! Turn away for one second and everyone starts talking behind your back! It wasn't my fault...actually, it was. Pirelli sucks! I guess it's a good thing that I wont be able to drive until I'm 18.:bawl

Albeit I'm probably the youngest BMW driver who goes to these meets, I'm a good driver:rolleyes:

Bono:evil2

TomDTMBMW
01-17-2003, 09:10 PM
I think I'll be able to hit this up, after all Pleasanton is only 5-10 minutes away. :-D

iwannadinanm3
01-17-2003, 09:35 PM
I typed in walnut creek, CA but it gave me the berkeley adress:

Business Name Address
Miles**

Pyramid Brewery & Alehouse
(510) 528-9880 901 Gilman St
Berkeley, CA Map

do any of u guys know the exact address to it? thanks

Cliff3
01-17-2003, 09:51 PM
I typed in walnut creek, CA but it gave me the berkeley adress:

Business Name Address
Miles**

Pyramid Brewery & Alehouse
(510) 528-9880 901 Gilman St
Berkeley, CA Map

do any of u guys know the exact address to it? thanks

Here's the URL to the Walnut Creek Pyramid page: URL (http://www.pyramidbrew.com/alehouses/walnut_creek.php). It contains the address and a link to a map. Has anyone thought about parking, which generally sucks big time in downtown Walnut Creek (although the lack of it abates some on the weekend, particularly on Sunday)?

iwannadinanm3
01-17-2003, 10:11 PM
ahh cool thanks cliff

Jwright
01-19-2003, 05:48 PM
i'll try and make it. maybe i'll have my m3 by then haha, otherwise ill bring the 7.

Jon

cosmos4
01-19-2003, 07:45 PM
i'll try to go if any other Sac or Davis people are gonna go.

e28Jay
01-21-2003, 10:07 AM
Originally posted by Cliff3
Has anyone thought about parking, which generally sucks big time in downtown Walnut Creek (although the lack of it abates some on the weekend, particularly on Sunday)?

I'll be there this weekend looking for parking! Wish me luck...

Cliff3
01-21-2003, 10:28 AM
I'll be there this weekend looking for parking! Wish me luck...

I think there's a public lot at the corner of Lincoln and Broadway with ample room that is only a couple of blocks away from the brewery. Assuming the brewery has limited (if any) customer parking, which is probable...

e28Jay
01-21-2003, 11:24 AM
Thanks Cliff I'll look for that.

M3Style95
01-22-2003, 02:07 AM
sounds like fun. i have never been to a meet before and i just got my car back from a long 2 months without it. if i can get the day off from work i will be there!

shragon
01-22-2003, 12:15 PM
yep, come on by, should be pretty fun

NMT
01-23-2003, 02:34 AM
Ill be there...missed the last couple meets :(

iwannadinanm3
01-23-2003, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by NMT
Ill be there...missed the last couple meets :(

:clap: any new mods?

m34ever
01-24-2003, 02:04 PM
i got work, cant make this one:(

///Emtre
01-24-2003, 05:08 PM
North Bay Guys.....I'll be setting up caravan info and posting it early sometime next week. I want EVERYONE from the northbay to attend this meet. Sean will be debuting his ride at this event for all of us and I'd love to get a HUGE turnout. I'm trying to get my friend with the Zeemax Widebody w/ Dinan Supercharger to attend as well. North Bay will be rolling PHAT to this event. If you would like to meet up with us for the caravan please email me at Nived24@hotmail.com I will be letting you guys know more details on Monday.
Thanks
~Devin
"Bay Bimmerz Reprezent"

Keith
01-26-2003, 10:42 PM
Originally posted by AvusBlau//M3

Starbucks Coffee Co

I think it's time to get those evites out, yes????????????:redspot

iwannadinanm3
01-26-2003, 10:58 PM
I think it's time to get those evites out, yes????????????:redspot

yes it is. btw how was that san francisco meet on saturday?

Keith
01-26-2003, 11:10 PM
yes it is. btw how was that san francisco meet on saturday?

It was awesome except for blowing a heater hose on the way home in Palo Alto.
Thanks to Greg and his AAA Plus Card, I got a car carrier and had the car brought back to Pleasanton.
Also, thanks to Doug for the ride home in his '01 M3, I would of loved to have riden/drove his '94 superchaged 540 though, his wife got to drive it.

Keith- I will try to post pictures, or have Cliff post them, if he doesn't mind.

iwannadinanm3
01-26-2003, 11:31 PM
ok cool cant wait to see the pics, anyone get video?

shragon
01-27-2003, 01:31 AM
i agree, somebody needs to send the evite out. i few people i know had no idea there was a meet on feb 2nd.

TomDTMBMW
01-27-2003, 05:18 AM
Hey I'm going to bring out my DV cam, shoot some footage and edit up a little video about the meet if you all don't mind.

Cliff3
01-27-2003, 08:48 AM
Keith- I will try to post pictures, or have Cliff post them, if he doesn't mind.

They're up: Keith's pictures (http://www.coates3.com/bmw/baybimmerz/bimmerbash.htm).

///Emtre
01-28-2003, 10:44 AM
Ok here is the caravan info for the North Bay:
Sonoma County: We will be meeting at 8:45am at Panda Express in Petaluma. Take 101 South to the E. Washington Exit. Head East over the freeway on E. Washington. Make your first right on McDowell Ave. Panda Express will be on your left hand side about 200 Yards from E. Washington/McDowell Intersection. We will depart to Petaluma at 9:00am sharp.
Marin County: We will be meeting at Starbucks in Vintage Oaks Shopping Center at 9:15am. Take the Rowland Blvd. Exit, head east after exiting. Make the first right towards the shopping center, make first left into the shopping center. Starbucks will be on your right hand side about 200yards from intersection. We will depart at 9:30am sharp.
We are planning on getting to Stoneridge Mall at 11:00am so please do not be late. If you have any questions or are planning on attending the caravan, please e-mail me at Nived24@hotmail.com I need to know who to wait for so no one misses out!!!!
Thanks,
Devin
“Bay Bimmerz Reprezent”

e28Jay
01-28-2003, 11:10 AM
Thanks Devin!

Guys the evites will be sent out tonight!!!

m3luckyoo
01-28-2003, 02:27 PM
Sounds like some fun, I'll be there :) Hopefully you guys wont cut out on me this time :mad:

calibimmer
01-28-2003, 02:31 PM
Hey, I'm sorta new to this forum. I have a 1986 635CSi, and would love to come. I'm in moraga so Walnut Creek is really close by. Anyway, what time are we meeting at the brewery, and is there gona be a drive afterward??

shragon
01-28-2003, 02:41 PM
calibimmer, send an email to baybimmerz@hotmail.com to be added to the mailing list. when the evite goes out tonight, it'll have all the essential information.

btw, welcome aboard!

:cool:

///Emtre
01-28-2003, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by calibimmer
Anyway, what time are we meeting at the brewery, and is there gona be a drive afterward??
The drive will be before we get to the Brewery. We are meeting at 11am at the Stoneridge Mall in front of Macy's.

e28Jay
01-28-2003, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by ///Emtre
in front of Macy's.

NORDSTROM'S!!! not Macy's!

Calibimmer come on out! Would like to check out the 6!

shragon
01-28-2003, 05:01 PM
ok, since that is the deal, i may not meet up with the south bay crew, but most likely just drive up to stoneridge myself.

iwannadinanm3
01-28-2003, 09:34 PM
ok, since that is the deal, i may not meet up with the south bay crew, but most likely just drive up to stoneridge myself.

how come?

And the drive there, is it twisty roads so we can have some fun? How bout a drive afterwards too :D

Oh yeah, keith, i probably won't drive my acura there, will hitch a ride from another friend :buttrock

California6er
01-28-2003, 10:22 PM
OOPS, I'm the guy with the 6. I posted under my friends name. Now i got my own. Oh well, I'll see you all at the mall on Sunday. My car did just puke out tonight, hopefully I can get it fixed before sunday!!

Here is the car
http://members.roadfly.com/1986635csi/smallside.jpg

shragon
01-28-2003, 11:19 PM
how come?

And the drive there, is it twisty roads so we can have some fun? How bout a drive afterwards too :D

Oh yeah, keith, i probably won't drive my acura there, will hitch a ride from another friend :buttrock

only because it's kinda outta the way for me going in the opposite direction. plus it gives me more flexibility. :)

Kaisake
01-29-2003, 01:02 AM

I may do that as well. :)

e28Jay
01-29-2003, 01:39 AM
Evites are sent! If you did not receive one email baybimmerz@hotmail.com

shragon
01-29-2003, 02:25 AM
got the evite. thanks jay!

Cliff3
01-29-2003, 07:22 AM
I received the evite, thanks.

FWIW, there is only parking for around 20 cars at the summit and the park rangers will likely want advance warning if a single group plans on taking all of those spots for any extended period of time (925-837-2525). There is a second parking lot a couple hundred feet down from the top, but if my memory serves me, it's not very scenic. The best spot for a large group of cars might be Juniper Campground at the 3,000' level. It has a panoramic overview of Walnut Creek. I'm attaching a photo I took just down the mountain slightly from Juniper on New Years.

There is a small day use fee for entering the park -- I think it's $2. The rangers vigorously enforce speed limits, and those limits are low: 15-20 MPH most places. If the weather is nice, there will be hordes of bicyclists on the mountain.

Keith
01-29-2003, 09:27 AM

FWIW, there is only parking for around 20 cars at the summit and the park rangers will likely want advance warning if a single group plans on taking all of those spots for any extended period of time (925-837-2525). There is a second parking lot a couple hundred feet down from the top, but if my memory serves me, it's not very scenic. The best spot for a large group of cars might be Juniper Campground at the 3,000' level. It has a panoramic overview of Walnut Creek. I'm attaching a photo I took just down the mountain slightly from Juniper on New Years.

There is a small day use fee for entering the park -- I think it's $2. The rangers vigorously enforce speed limits, and those limits are low: 15-20 MPH most places. If the weather is nice, there will be hordes of bicyclists on the mountain.

Hot Damn bicyclists! (just kidding Cliff):laugh

See ya Sunday, I want to check out that Phat Box, Keith

Cliff3
01-29-2003, 09:52 AM
Hot Damn bicyclists! (just kidding Cliff):laugh

See ya Sunday, I want to check out that Phat Box, Keith

Just reminding folks that patience is a virtue...
http://www.coates3.com/bmw/images/BMW06292002IMG_0067.jpg

(That's the wall at the top of the mountain - 18% grade for about 300 yards, and there is nowhere for the cyclists to go to let you pass.)

e28Jay
01-29-2003, 10:37 AM

Thanks for the info Cliff. I forgot about the $2 park fee. The parking lot we use is the one before the summit. This will be our 3rd time up there and we have never had problems at that parking lot. It is set pretty far back from the main road so it should not be a problem. We should check out Juniper Campground though for a new spot. Tell me exactly where it is when we meet at Stoneridge. When on the mountain we DO NOT ever exceed the speed limit. With the rangers and the bicyclists it would just be too risky.

Nice Pic! See you on Sunday!

e28Jay
01-29-2003, 10:45 AM
http://www.baybimmerz.com/Calendar/Images/MysteryDrive/LargeImages/bbmysdrv01%20045.jpg

http://www.baybimmerz.com/Calendar/Images/MysteryDrive/LargeImages/bbmysdrv01%20060.jpg

Lots of room up here!

Cliff3
01-29-2003, 10:58 AM
Lots of room up here!

Is that the lower of the top parking lots? I've never actually checked it out. I've only been up the mountain once in a car. When I'm riding my bike, there's only one destination once I've gotten that far, and I don't follow detours... :)

Here's the view from Juniper:
http://www.coates3.com/bmw/images/BMW06292002IMG_0056.jpg

e28Jay
01-29-2003, 11:30 AM
Is that the lower of the top parking lots?

Ya it is the lower of the two but it is behind the parking lot that faces the main road. It is hidden from everything. A lot of people don't even know it is there!!

Let's just hope for sunshine!!

Cliff3
01-29-2003, 08:33 PM
We should check out Juniper Campground though for a new spot. Tell me exactly where it is when we meet at Stoneridge.

Nice Pic! See you on Sunday!

Here's a map and you betcha, respectively :D

dougkm
01-29-2003, 11:24 PM
I noticed that this event is not on the roadfly.org board calendar. Perhaps the organizers should post it there and other boards as well.

http://forums.roadfly.org/bmw/forums/e46m3/

Keith
01-30-2003, 01:23 AM
Originally posted by dougkm
I noticed that this event is not on the roadfly.org board calendar. Perhaps the organizers should post it there and other boards as well.

http://forums.roadfly.org/bmw/forums/e46m3/

Hey Doug, I posted it on the E46 M3 board on Roadfly.

I haven't seen your response yet on the evite, are you going?

Keith

Kaisake
01-30-2003, 02:25 AM
Time flies... didn't even realize February starts this weekend. :embarrasm

~ Anyone know where Calvin and Alanna went? :dunno Everyone seems to be MIA... :(

shragon
01-30-2003, 02:38 AM
calvin and alanna are still around. the e30 m3 has been sold tho.

Panchal86
01-30-2003, 07:33 PM
hey guyz, im kinda new to Bay Bimmerz, and emailed them last night, at Baybimmerz@hotmail.com, to be added to their mailing list, and for an evite to this sunday's meet, but havent got a reply back yet. My email address is Panchal86@hotmail.com. Thanx

Keith
01-30-2003, 08:46 PM
Originally posted by Panchal86
hey guyz, im kinda new to Bay Bimmerz, and emailed them last night, at Baybimmerz@hotmail.com, to be added to their mailing list, and for an evite to this sunday's meet, but havent got a reply back yet. My email address is Panchal86@hotmail.com. Thanx

Panchal86,

Just in case, here's the info.

Pyramid Brewery Drive II

Location: Pyramid Brewery 1410 Locust Street, Walnut Creek, CA View Map
When: Sunday, February 2, 11:00am
Phone: (925) 946-1520

Come join Bay Bimmerz at Pyramid Brewery in Walnut Creek. We will meet at Stoneridge Mall in Pleasanton, at the usual Nordstrom Parking lot. Meet will be at 11:00am and on the road by 11:15am NO LATER! We will then take some back roads to Mt. Diablo where we will go up the South Side of the Mountain. We will then take over the peak parking lot for a little while for some photos. Then we will head down the North Side into Walnut Creek, where we will make our way to Pyramid Brewery. There is a parking garage on Locust Ave, which we will be using. Pyramid Brewery will Validate parking if you eat at their establishment. We will be contacting someone just to make sure we don't have security greet us at the parking garage.

We do NOT have reservations and a private room, like last time. This will be a go in and eat all on your own. If you feel like making reservations for you and your party please feel free to.

South Bay Caravan to Nordstrom's at Stoneridge Mall.
Meeting spot...the usual Star Bucks on De Anza Blvd and Stevens Creek. I've noticed it gets kind of confusing with parking but lets meet on the side of the Gas Station. There's a open space (facing the gas station) on its right. Meeting will be 9:30am. Leaving no later than 10:20am. If you can't make it that early to the meeting spot you can always meet us in front of Nordstrom's at Stoneridge Mall.
Starbucks Coffee Co

Johnny
South Bay Bimmerz Rep

North Bay Caravan
Sonoma County: We will be meeting at 8:45am at Panda Express in Petaluma. Take 101 South to the E. Washington Exit. Head East over the freeway on E. Washington. Make your first right on McDowell Ave. Panda Express will be on your left hand side about 200 Yards from E. Washington/McDowell Intersection. We will depart to Petaluma at 9:00am sharp.
Marin County: We will be meeting at Starbucks in Vintage Oaks Shopping Center at 9:15am. Take the Rowland Blvd. Exit, head east after exiting. Make the first right towards the shopping center, make first left into the shopping center. Starbucks will be on your right hand side about 200yards from intersection. We will depart at 9:30am sharp.
We are planning on getting to Stoneridge Mall at 11:00am so please do not be late. If you have any questions or are planning on attending the caravan, please e-mail me at Nived24@hotmail.com I need to know who to wait for so no one misses out!!!!
Thanks,
Devin
“Bay Bimmerz Reprezent”

See you there,

Bay Bimmerz Team
www.baybimmerz.com

Feel free to come to whatever location is most easiest for you.

Keith:cool:

Panchal86
01-31-2003, 12:03 AM
thanx a lot man, i got the Evite too

DiScoTeknix
02-01-2003, 01:36 AM
With the rangers and the bicyclists it would just be too risky.

let's not forget what happened in montery with the byciclist:(

I think I will actually be able to make it to this meet. w00t.

California6er
02-01-2003, 08:25 PM
Damn, i'm not gona be able to make this one. My car was having electrical problems, and thought i was gona have fixed by friday, but I just figured out the problem and cant get the parts til monday. Ill be at the next get together.

e28Jay
02-01-2003, 11:31 PM
Guys I just found out that it is now $4 to enter Mt Diablo!!!

808Cardinal87
02-02-2003, 10:51 AM
Hey guys, I'm not going to be able to make it. I've got this cold that's beating me down :bawl Take a ton of pics for me!

Pat

Keith
02-02-2003, 11:18 AM
Originally posted by 95Dinan3
Hey guys, I'm not going to be able to make it. I've got this cold that's beating me down :bawl Take a ton of pics for me!

Pat

Damn Pat, sorry to see you can't make it, hope you start feeling better.

Take care, Keith

808Cardinal87
02-02-2003, 01:05 PM
Thanks Keith. I'll see you at the next meet!

BiMaW
02-02-2003, 08:56 PM
great turnout!

it was nice meeting everyone. now where's the damn pics at? :D

-justin

BEHMER
02-02-2003, 09:29 PM
Sweet Meet:clap:

100+ pics on the way:clap:

shragon
02-02-2003, 09:45 PM
good meet fellas! :D

Zee525iM
02-02-2003, 09:48 PM
If you guys have pics to post from the meet do them here:

http://www.bimmerforums.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=72662

Good Meet, See Yah Guys on The Next One!

Keith
02-02-2003, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by Zee525iM
If you guys have pics to post from the meet do them here:

http://www.bimmerforums.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=7266

Good Meet, See Yah Guys on The Next One!

Not the right spot!!

Zee525iM
02-02-2003, 09:54 PM
uh oh! sorry about that, thanks keith! here the right one

http://www.bimmerforums.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=72662

BEHMER
02-03-2003, 01:09 AM
Well here are some pics from the great meet:) Most of them from in the car turned out pretty good considering that Sean's M3 is crazy stiff:evil2

Pyramid Drive (http://www.bassmintaudio.com/sean/PyramidDrive/index.html)

PS let me know how this picture page works out for you I just started using it..

Thanks

Keith
02-03-2003, 01:19 AM
Sweet pictures Sean, I love those shots you took of my car.:buttrock

That's an interesting site, I've never seen it used before.

Keith

BEHMER
02-03-2003, 01:56 AM
Thanks I will shoot Any time..:alright

Hey if any one wants any of the pics in full size just speak up. All the ones online are only %25 full size and 50% quality:)