PDA

View Full Version : hit and run accident

BiMaW
01-16-2003, 11:31 AM
i came out this morning to find out that someone sideswiped my car while parked on the side of the street. The f*cker didn't even have the courtesy to leave a note.

if anyone has leads to seeing a car (most likely an SUV/Truck) with damages on their passenger side in the Fremont area, please do let me know.

I'll post pics soon.

mrkurz
01-16-2003, 11:37 AM
Sorry. At some point...justice will be served. I would go out hunting every night and day. I'm sure they live near you.

BiMaW
01-16-2003, 12:00 PM
here are some pics.....sad :(

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

http://www.azninbayzn.addr.com/poorm30001.jpg http://www.azninbayzn.addr.com/poorm30002.jpg http://www.azninbayzn.addr.com/poorm30003.jpg http://www.azninbayzn.addr.com/poorm30004.jpg

Whatup1049
01-16-2003, 12:18 PM
Jesus Christ I would be SOO pissed off if that happend to me. You should call the police and tell everyone you know to look for a white car thats smashed up on the side. Then I would go hunting myself and find the stupid bastard that did it.:complain :complain Then THEY WOULD PAY:mad: :mad:

shragon
01-16-2003, 12:28 PM
:mad: man that totally sucks! :complain

just wondering, did you remove the moldings that most likely fell to the street, or did the dumb fvck that hit your car actually take the time to go and pick them up off the street?

KingKong
01-16-2003, 12:29 PM
That sucks! Whoever did that is just plain coward and *-less. I experienced something like that before and I don't want to go through it again. Hope they get caught or something.
:(

Cobra Jet
01-16-2003, 12:37 PM
*ouch*...

<<------- even JJ is SHOCKED at the sight of that!

now THAT sucks.

That's going to be a costly repair, and your rates are going to go up because your insurance has to foot the bill 100%, this is not including paying your deductible.

If you have the spare cash, I would not even report it.

There's a driveway behind your car in that pic, how come it was not in the driveway (just wondering, not trying to make the situation any worse)?

I'd be on the look out for a vehicle that has your chocolate mixed with his peanut butter, or check local body shops as well, because he'll probably have to get HIS damage fixed as well...

TBM311
01-16-2003, 01:54 PM
man that sucks, he hecka got you. if it was early this morning, around the time high schools start, i would go check some local high school parkin lots to see if u see any cars with damages that could have possibly come from hitting your car. go to like Mission, Washington, Irvington, or whatever other HS that is in ur district.

Dinan330ic
01-16-2003, 02:03 PM
Good Lord, that's crazy!!!

Whatup1049
01-16-2003, 02:40 PM
I wish I lived by you, then I'd help you nab the bastard that did it! Grr I people who do stuff like this, gets me so angry:mad:

Filip75
01-16-2003, 03:53 PM
yeah man, that is messed up. You deffinetelly need to look around and try to pay it out of your own pocket if possible.

lhoward
01-16-2003, 04:10 PM
Fuck dude. i know how you feal. this is what happen to my car on prom night this past year. i was soooo pissed. hit and run also. i hope everything works out for you.

http://thanksfornothing.net/public/uploads/1034123979Untitled-2.jpg

BlackThorN
01-16-2003, 05:08 PM
damn that sux, I'm sorry dude

tlaselva
01-16-2003, 05:27 PM
Damn, that $ucks! :mad:

A small dent you can live with, but damn, he destroyed your door, side panels, and your rim!

Hope you catch the bastard. If you do, you know what to do...;)

BiMaW
01-17-2003, 12:53 AM
thanks for the support guys. i really need it. :(

some of the moldings flew about 20 ft. in front of the car, but I do suspect the f*cker picking up some of his trash as I can't find the side mirror glass and the main door molding.

this would be my second hit and run accident (first time on this car). I'd really hate to report this to the insurance company due to the fact of hitting a deer 6 months ago, and the premium going up but i just can't shell out the cash right now. oh well sh*t happens...i must get redemption somehow :mad:

BzAlwayzLit
01-17-2003, 02:42 AM
damn dude that sucks......
you can count on me to watch out for dis unclef*ker....
if you dont have the cash id part out this . them tell insurance to get you another one **wink ** wink**
but if you do start parting out let me know ill help you rid (buy) of some of the stuff...

ibizam3
01-17-2003, 02:51 AM
Originally posted by BzAlwayzLit
damn dude that sucks......
you can count on me to watch out for dis unclef*ker....
if you dont have the cash id part out this . them tell insurance to get you another one **wink ** wink**
but if you do start parting out let me know ill help you rid (buy) of some of the stuff...

It's not THAT badly damaged. But man, ONE scratch and I'm reaching for the revolver, THIS is cause for rubbing out his whole family tree!

nftyM3
01-17-2003, 02:53 AM
same thing JUST happened to me, although not nearly as much damage. Still......pisses me off. And based on the positioning of my car and the dent,etc, I can tell that it was an SUV or Minivan of a mom picking up her kid at the elementary school nearby, and unsuccessfully navigating a 3 point turn on my street. BAH! Get a car......damn Soccer moms

baller26
01-17-2003, 03:25 AM
My mom did that one time (she DID leave a note). Amazingly enough with all the damage done to your car, the other vehicle may have little or no damage. I've seen it for myself, its amazing but sad. Sucks man.

shragon
01-17-2003, 11:34 AM
man, that just sucks. fvckers. i hope everything works out in your favor.

Deutscher Konnt
01-18-2003, 07:54 PM
Absolutely insane, hopefully everything will work out for the better with your insurance company.

iwannadinanm3
01-18-2003, 08:05 PM
maybe some drunk driver. fuckin sux to hear that man. i hope u get ur baby fixed back in new condition.

BMW318iS
01-18-2003, 09:19 PM
heh, i remember this happening to my cousin about 5 or 6 years back, i was playing some game with my cousin on the nintendo, and i hear a huge BAM from the outside, there was like 4 people in the room. So im like ah probably some fire works, and we just all run outside. I see that his car it friggin TOTALED cuz some drunk driver hit his car from the behind. My dad and my cousins dad QUICKLY got in their cars and floored it heading straight. About 15 mins. later i see them comming back with the police lol. Turns out that he was a drunk driver, and we got all his info.

Jwright
01-19-2003, 05:49 PM
damn bastard...

hope u get it fixed soon