PDA

View Full Version : E36 vert wind screen

cayenne.lee
01-20-2007, 10:57 PM
Has anyone seen plans to make a windscreen for an E36 vert? I have a 94 325i and would like to try a screen.

lee

01-21-2007, 10:56 AM
i am planning on making one that will look like the new 6 series. its going to somehow connect to the rear headrests. i think im going to use 1/2'' plexi. i am unsure how well it will work way back there but worth a shot. my daughter rides in the back and its really windy back there. i have also seen some that strap to the front seats but it would make riding in the back seat suck.

red97tj
01-31-2007, 02:23 PM
i am planning on making one that will look like the new 6 series. its going to somehow connect to the rear headrests. i think im going to use 1/2'' plexi. i am unsure how well it will work way back there but worth a shot. my daughter rides in the back and its really windy back there. i have also seen some that strap to the front seats but it would make riding in the back seat suck.

i wondering how well the 6 series one works...to me it just seems too far back to eliminate wind turbulence in the front seat.
i can see a wind deflector right behind the front seats working for the front but not way back behind the rear seats. well if you do mock one up, update us on how well it works!!!:redspot

millertimebmw03
01-31-2007, 02:36 PM
Hummm, sounds interesting???