View Full Version : A few Fatburger pics

AgileM3
01-12-2003, 12:17 AM
Taken by Ben...

http://www.pbase.com/edhannigan/bmw_planet_meet_jan_2003

Ben Carufel
01-12-2003, 12:36 AM
I hope more of them came out than just those Ed! :(

Here's my fave...possibly fave of the day...but I think that Billetwerks one I snapped was pretty hot...we'll see when it's uploaded though.

CarbonBlkE36
01-12-2003, 12:44 AM
Originally posted by Ben Carufel
I hope more of them came out than just those Ed! :(

Here's my fave...possibly fave of the day...but I think that Billetwerks one I snapped was pretty hot...we'll see when it's uploaded though.

is that my car ED??? think so, i don't kno tho soooo many bimmers today, exceptional turnout

Ben Carufel
01-12-2003, 12:49 AM
Yeah Reza, that's your car. Crap, I just made the connection too. Why didn't you say something you butt monkey? We both had our cars and women there and I didn't even realize that was you...damn...

Nice car btw. I think I took more pics of it...hopefully Ed will post more of them when he gets back from Vegas.

AgileM3
01-12-2003, 02:00 AM
yeah, that's just a sample...i'll post more when i get back on Wensday...and we do have many more to post..

Ben Carufel
01-12-2003, 02:04 AM
Sweet, can't wait. I'll be foiling the coppers around UC with this nifty gadget...

AgileM3
01-12-2003, 11:59 AM
I put up another five or six...that's all for now, have to roll...

See ya'll on Wens...

VANOSNinja
01-12-2003, 12:04 PM
Damn I wanted to go sooo bad but I was in bed since 7pm Friday night puking my guts out... I hope everyone had a great time and kept it safe :)

SilverBeam
01-12-2003, 02:10 PM
Hey, the pictures are great. I hear that someone got picked up by the cops :-/ major bust. Try explaining that one at court ^.^. I wish I could have been there, just not for the cops. I dont' know if I would have fit in very well though, it looks like the turn out was mainly 3 series, just how many 7s were there? I'll make sure to be there next time, in any case, the auto show was a blast, and I am glad that I went. BMW's display was a disapointment, not a single concept; no 1, no 6, and no M5 or M7. But that didn't mean we didn't spend a good ten minutes in front of the Z8.

Ben Carufel
01-12-2003, 02:17 PM
No sevens.

Croak
01-12-2003, 02:27 PM
There was one very good looking 7 there.

Ben Carufel
01-12-2003, 02:28 PM
Really!? Er, whoa, missed that one.

AgileM3
01-14-2003, 07:37 PM
No one got picked up - jsp98m3 got ticketed on fixit tickets..no biggie.

Ben Carufel
01-15-2003, 12:56 AM
Shouldn't you be in Vegas Ed?

Good news...passed my Eagle Scout board tonight...ordering brackets tomorrow...help me install the seats Saturday or Sunday?

XOC
01-15-2003, 11:33 AM
Pics look nice. Were those taken with your camera Ed? Looks like calendar-quality to me. ;)

And no, it wasn't worth it staying home putzing around trying to get this place semi-organized, especially that I'm still not very close to being done ............:rolleyes:

jsp98m3
01-15-2003, 11:42 AM
No major bust.

The San Diego caravan was driving along fairly aggressively but not too bad at all. I drove a bit more than that getting in front of various cars so my 16 y/o daughter could lean out the window and stand up through the sunroof at 90+ to get pics of the other cars.

Well apparently some of the civilians along the way didn't like this and called 911. Severals times. :)

At the immigaration checkpoint at the north end of Camp Pendleton the cops were able to come out of the scales and snag me. I was on cruise control doing 63 mph so all the guy could get me for was no front plate and window tint on my front windows. He was hacked off enough to not let me slide with the eye doctor letter I usually carry, telling me to tell it to the court. No biggie, I certainly was the most aggressive person in the drive and had a ticket coming. So $20 to fix the tickets. No biggie at all. Afterall, as the cop said, "there were so many complaints, he had to stop someone and cite them." Since everyone was driving nice, I had to be the sacrificial lamb.

There was one interesting side note. The cop did a vehicle inspection and tried to do the usual CARB violation snag routine. He went after me for the turbo after seeing the intercooler. He was visibly disappointed that I had a CARB sticker for my turbo. If I had had a AA or RMS system on my car, it would have been flat bedded away and impounded.

Ben Carufel
01-15-2003, 01:07 PM
:biglaughb :biglaughb

So cool! That was fun. I'm glad I didn't get pulled over...but I suppose the only "illegality" on my car is the no front plate.

Lee, yeah those are Ed's camera. I can't remember if it's 4mp or what...but it's a Canon D30 fwiw.