PDA

View Full Version : Good Service/Warranty Dealer in LA?

FatBoyM
01-03-2003, 06:21 PM
Anyone recommend a good service/warranty Dealer in the LA area. . . I want to get a few things fixed under CPO
I live in West LA now, and my experiences with New Century in Alhambra before were horrendous, and I'm not sure I can morally support Santa Monica or Beverly hills.
Thanks.
Jon

BMW325i
01-08-2003, 03:40 AM
Don't know if you want to drive all the way to westlake, but Rusnak BMW has very good service. I highly recommend them.

Jeffrey

DSK M3/4
01-08-2003, 07:44 PM
i give beverly hills bmw a B. don't bother making an online appointment; the lady i finally called didn't even know the website offered it.

Balthazarr
01-09-2003, 02:48 AM
You can try LB BMW, or McKenna BMW in Norwalk or Nick Alexander on Alameda and... Slauson, Firestone, or Gage, can't remember exactly.
All are a pretty good drive from Pas. or Westlake.
Oh, another is Assael off the 210 fwy. That would be much closer.
I have only experience with the first two. :)

scottn2retro
01-13-2003, 07:51 PM
I think the one closest to you that I haven't heard some 'funny' stories about is South Bay BMW in Hermosa Beach. And I think they are open on Saturday.

mrclam
01-13-2003, 08:10 PM
South bay bmw is EXPENSIVE as fock. i wanted new foglight housings from them and they wanted 160 AFTER my bmwcca discount. no thank you i ordered from bimmerparts.com for 72 + shipping. btw they COULD be good for warranty work, i have never gone to them for that

scottn2retro
01-13-2003, 09:08 PM
I only had small warranty work done at South Bay, but one time they did me a nice turn. I had just bought my M3 CPO'd from them and a couple of weeks later, the some cells opened up in the battery. Even though the battery was not covered under the warranty, they pulled one out of another used M3 on the lot.

Now I have to give the disclaimer: It was still Vasek Polak BMW when that happened.

My Z3 was from Nick Alexander, and from what I remember, their service department was pretty good to deal with. I brought it in for something and they told me about some outstanding service bulletins on the car and fixed them right up.