View Full Version : I want a E30 M3

Bill
01-02-2003, 08:08 AM
anyone know of any for sale??

With or without a engine is fine,

Thanks

M3corey
01-02-2003, 01:34 PM
bill sean is selling that white one he has for like 2k i heard ..
i want one also

Bill
01-02-2003, 05:20 PM
Are you serious???? Did he fix it??

If it is the same as when he got it , tell him Ill give him $1k for it

mpowernyc
01-02-2003, 09:34 PM
if it has no body damage,could you let me know,I'll give him 2k for the car and give you a finders fee as well.Don't need interior,engine,tranny.

Bill
01-02-2003, 09:54 PM
high jacker!

bimmerdream
01-10-2003, 09:09 AM
I have a 1990 M3 that I don't know what to do with. I might part with it if the price is right. It's white/black. 82,xxx miles on it.
I've invested tons of time and $ into it. Pretty much it has completely new suspension starting from spring pads all the way to nuts. H&R springs, Bilstein Sports, new sway bar bushings, new sway bar links, new control arms. Then, new fuel system from the tank all the way to the engine, including the intank fuel pump, external pump, filter, absorber, FPR, fuel lines, and (!) Larger Volvo Turbo injectors (Bosch 804s - rated at 40% more flow than stock). New intake gaskets, but not the t-bodies to block. New Super Spring muffler with dtm tips. Fuel pressure gauge under the hood. Oil preassure gauge and A/F ratio inside on the A-pillar. I think that's pretty much it. I really don't want to sell the car, but I don't think I'll be doing any upgrades for a while.
BTW, cosmetically, it has EVO III front spoiler, Kamei eye lids, Cibie low beams with German +50s, Turner Motosport Shifter that lights up with the interior, Z3 short throw shifter. etc. This is all I can think of right now. So, unless, I get some $$$ soon, this car might be for sale. Pictures will be provided to interested parties.

bimmerdream
01-10-2003, 09:16 AM
Con'd:

Ideally, I'd like to do the AFM -> MAF conversion (Split Second), MLS spacer gasket, and then blow it with Rotex style supercharger @ 6-8 psi. The split second box for the MAF will provide fuel management, I'll get a FMIC from a starion or something, I already have a BOV. Will need some custom piping done and probably gotta loose some lbs. from A/C and rear seats!

Please, someone sponsor me!!!! :boink I'm willing to put the name of your outfit on my car!!! Or something, we can work out the details. PleaZ!!! :D

ESMcBlurM3
01-19-2003, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by bimmerdream
I have a 1990 M3 that I don't know what to do with. I might part with it if the price is right. It's white/black. 82,xxx miles on it.
I've invested tons of time and $ into it. Pretty much it has completely new suspension starting from spring pads all the way to nuts. H&R springs, Bilstein Sports, new sway bar bushings, new sway bar links, new control arms. Then, new fuel system from the tank all the way to the engine, including the intank fuel pump, external pump, filter, absorber, FPR, fuel lines, and (!) Larger Volvo Turbo injectors (Bosch 804s - rated at 40% more flow than stock). New intake gaskets, but not the t-bodies to block. New Super Spring muffler with dtm tips. Fuel pressure gauge under the hood. Oil preassure gauge and A/F ratio inside on the A-pillar. I think that's pretty much it. I really don't want to sell the car, but I don't think I'll be doing any upgrades for a while.
BTW, cosmetically, it has EVO III front spoiler, Kamei eye lids, Cibie low beams with German +50s, Turner Motosport Shifter that lights up with the interior, Z3 short throw shifter. etc. This is all I can think of right now. So, unless, I get some $$$ soon, this car might be for sale. Pictures will be provided to interested parties.

How much would you be looking to get for the car?

Eric

bmw325is
01-19-2003, 08:21 PM
I've got one for sale. Check out my sig.

RDM3
01-21-2003, 11:46 AM
bmw325is,

Can you give me some more details on your E30 M3 for sale. Any more info is appreciated.

Rob