PDA

View Full Version : Replacement Speakers for HK Audio

dieseldriver99
12-11-2006, 07:31 AM
I'm thinking of replacing the current "ripped" front kicker panel speakers and was looking at a direct factory replacement from Crutchfield. I listened to mixed music from Classic to Heavy Metal.

What kind of speakers should I get? I want to get more midrange and bass.

Thanks,
DD99

David.Dunbar
12-11-2006, 08:25 AM
You might try the audio forum, or just search it. The kick panel speakers are the same as the hard top cars.

The rear speakers are a different story though. Most of those high brow types will tell you to not hook up rear speakers but I bought some a/d/s components for the rear and front. Check ebay for the 5.25" components for the front and 4" for the rear.

Search my name, Dunbar, and A/D/S in the aduio forum and you will find the links I posted to a/d/s equipment.

Dunbar

dieseldriver99
12-11-2006, 08:38 AM
Thanks. I see you have H&R/Bilsteins. I love that combinations! That's like the match made in heaven!

You might try the audio forum, or just search it. The kick panel speakers are the same as the hard top cars.

The rear speakers are a different story though. Most of those high brow types will tell you to not hook up rear speakers but I bought some a/d/s components for the rear and front. Check ebay for the 5.25" components for the front and 4" for the rear.

Search my name, Dunbar, and A/D/S in the aduio forum and you will find the links I posted to a/d/s equipment.

Dunbar

dieseldriver99
12-11-2006, 08:39 AM
Drop some Kumho's on the VERT and OMG, sticks to the road like if it was Epoxied to it!

Dunbar