PDA

View Full Version : Bay Bimmerz South Bay New Year Lunchen Jan. 5th 2003.......

shragon
12-20-2002, 05:32 PM
posted at dtm power:

Alright all....first meet of the year Jan 5th 2003 at D&B's in Milpitas. Probably be just a lunch meet but who knows. As it gets closer to the date maybe...just maybe if the weather looks clear will have our first drive of the year. Oh and anyone under the age of 21...dont worry about it. Anyone 25 or older can get you in. Ill stop by security and D&B to let them know whats going on. So hopefully we wont have cops crashing it up again.

Heres the address:
Dave and Busters
940 GREAT MALL DRIVE
Milpitas, CA.
Johnny

***Hope to see you all there!! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you all!! Oh and by the way...New South Bay Shop for all us Euro Junkies coming soon. Shop opening Meet will be posted at a later time.
www.EuroMotive-Performance.com

Keith
12-22-2002, 06:22 PM
Rob, what time??????????????

Also, if you talk to Johnny, ask him to start posting here, I'm not a DTM Fan anymore!:shifty

Keith

e28Jay
12-23-2002, 11:29 AM
Thanks for posting this Rob!!!

Keith we gotta hook up about the radio!

Keith
12-23-2002, 08:07 PM
Originally posted by e28Jay
Thanks for posting this Rob!!!

Keith we gotta hook up about the radio!

I'll call you, I need it this week, we can meet up somewhere, maybe our "Mall Meeting Spot":laugh

Keith

Kaisake
12-23-2002, 10:18 PM
Hey, what's up guys? :cool:

~Ben

p.s. DTM is blazing fast again. :alright

Keith
12-23-2002, 10:36 PM
Originally posted by Kaisake
Hey, what's up guys? :cool:

~Ben

Hey, what up Ben??

How's the car, did you get it fixed?

Are you going to the lunch/meet on the 5th?
Hope to see you there.

Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Keith:mdrbig

AvusBlau//M3
12-24-2002, 12:51 AM
Sup guys....:D Miss me? :stickoutt Anyways, Merry Christmas to you all and a Happy New Year. Hope to see you all at the meet. OH and keith, what happened with DTM? Just curious. Ill make sure to post on here as well for future meets I plan.
Johnny

iwannadinanm3
12-24-2002, 06:52 PM
how many of u guys are heading for snowboarding this holiday season? btw merry christmas

Dinan330ic
12-24-2002, 09:49 PM
Feliz Navidad

What time is the meet @ ???????????

Kaisake
12-24-2002, 09:55 PM
Originally posted by Dinan325ic
Feliz Navidad

What time is the meet @ ???????????

From the evite: Sunday, January 5, 11:00am

shragon
12-25-2002, 02:03 AM
yup yup, no problem, and yup, check the evite!

btw... just wanted to wish all of you and your families a fun and safe holiday season!

iwannadinanm3... i went snowboarding at northstar this past sunday. it was awesome! nothing but fresh powder!

iwannadinanm3
12-25-2002, 02:06 AM
damn lucky man. i was gonna go next week, 30th-2nd. but one of my friends, who i was gonna go with, got in a little 'trouble' hehe

Dinan330ic
12-25-2002, 04:39 AM
Shragon - I went skiing at Boreal and Alpine Meadows this weekend. I hear Northstar was PACKED!!!

shragon
12-26-2002, 02:47 AM
northstar was crazy packed! we waited 45 min on the road, just to enter the northstar property! i've never gone thru that.

i might head over to sierra or northstar this weekend.

how was boreal and alpine meadows?

btw... drove my dad's 2001 525i to the snow. the ASC was kicking in quite a bit, hahahaha.

iwannadinanm3
12-26-2002, 06:18 AM
damn lucky fool. sierra is tight, im dying to get on the slopes, i might plan a quick one day trip to boreal soon hehe. take it easy up there.

CrzyLiki
12-26-2002, 07:04 PM
sup everyone,

my buddies went up today for a day........i had to stay and work.....sucks.

See yah in a couple ah weeks

Rick

CrzyLiki
12-26-2002, 07:05 PM
Originally posted by Keith
Rob, what time??????????????

Also, if you talk to Johnny, ask him to start posting here, I'm not a DTM Fan anymore!:shifty

Keith

sup keith,

what's the deal.....just got tired of it?

Rick

shragon
12-26-2002, 09:20 PM
ok... scratch that, don't think i'll be going up on saturday since it'll be storming.

rick, as for what keith said, i think he was referring to dtm restructuring their site as a pay site.

CrzyLiki
12-26-2002, 09:40 PM
Originally posted by shragon
ok... scratch that, don't think i'll be going up on saturday since it'll be storming.

rick, as for what keith said, i think he was referring to dtm restructuring their site as a pay site.

got it !!!

AvusBlau//M3
12-26-2002, 10:09 PM
You know what we need to plan is a Snow Boarding trip. If we get enough heads will rent a SUV and pack the SOB. And will split everything down the middle. And if we wanted we can also get a cabin or a room and part that night. hmmmm. What you all think? Just a thought. A Bay Bimmerz play in the Snow weekend. ;)
Johnny

e28Jay
12-27-2002, 09:32 AM
Originally posted by AvusBlau//M3
You know what we need to plan is a Snow Boarding trip. If we get enough heads will rent a SUV and pack the SOB. And will split everything down the middle. And if we wanted we can also get a cabin or a room and part that night. hmmmm. What you all think? Just a thought. A Bay Bimmerz play in the Snow weekend. ;)
Johnny

Now that would be sick! I wonder if can rent a few X5s!!!:clap:

Count me in on this one. If we get enough people a cabin would be cheap up there.

iwannadinanm3
12-27-2002, 06:26 PM
Johnny

i'd be hella down for that. what a great idea :clap:

volfman
12-27-2002, 11:05 PM
Sounds like a plan.. instead we should rend a big eighteenwheeler and tow all our cars to the snow.. then just find a nice open parking lot and have some fun!

Oh, i guess we could Ski too...

DiScoTeknix
12-28-2002, 02:25 AM
i think i'll be there

Dinan330ic
12-28-2002, 02:49 AM
I loved doing 4 wheel burnouts in the Jeep on the icy roads. That was the highlight of my trip to Tahoe.

jmargo
12-30-2002, 11:41 AM
Anyone going boardin on the 1st or second ?

808Cardinal87
12-30-2002, 12:56 PM
I'm taking my 4yr old daughter up to Tahoe Donner for ski school on the 1st, so I'm just going to ski that "hill" that day. I'll probably stay in Reno for the night, since the family cabin was rented by someone else for the winter. If I had the cabin I'd suggest a BF.C party at the house...maybe next year (or during the summer)!!!!

///RBR
12-30-2002, 11:30 PM
Johnny

Where do I sign up???

ArkticSilber
12-31-2002, 12:49 AM
just lunch no drive?

iwannadinanm3
12-31-2002, 12:56 AM
if the weathers good then there's prolly gonna be drive. hopefully the weathers good :D

MaloventEvil
01-01-2003, 08:50 PM
hell yes! see you all there. hey what about a bay area bimmerz camping trip during the summer?

iwannadinanm3
01-01-2003, 10:14 PM
5 day forecast showed showed low 60s with sunny weather :D hopefully we have room for a sik ass drive

MaloventEvil
01-02-2003, 03:26 AM
arg how many people are actually coming to the meet? doesnt seem like that many -_-.

Keith
01-02-2003, 04:31 AM
Should be a beautiful day!:sun :redspot

e28Jay
01-02-2003, 10:00 AM
Should be a beautiful day!:sun :redspot

Keith! East Bay pre meet at Stoneridge?

shragon
01-02-2003, 12:27 PM
omg... it'll actually be sunny!

just got back from LA. car is pretty nasty now, and needs a nice wash.

MaloventEvil
01-02-2003, 01:55 PM
is it ok to invite someone who is going to drive say a mustang to the meet? he doesnt have a bmw -_-

Keith
01-02-2003, 02:01 PM
Keith! East Bay pre meet at Stoneridge?

Hmmm, 10:15, leaving around 10:30 sound good?
Let me know.
Oh, write yourself a great big reminder note to bring radio.

Keith

e28Jay
01-02-2003, 02:27 PM
Hmmm, 10:15, leaving around 10:30 sound good?
Let me know.
Oh, write yourself a great big reminder note to bring radio.

Keith

Cool see you there!

AvusBlau//M3
01-02-2003, 04:12 PM
Still working with Mall Security about the parking lot but so far it seems like its a go and we shouldn't have any problems with security and Milpitas Police Dept. Ill repost once Mall management calls me back. As for weather goes...seems like its going to be semi cloudy but no rain. Anyone up for a drive? Now we have to decide where. :confused:
Johnny

As for the Bay Bimmers Snow Boarding Trip....Jay Im going to need your help on organizing this one. Will talk more on Sunday.

e28Jay
01-02-2003, 05:12 PM

As for the Bay Bimmers Snow Boarding Trip....Jay Im going to need your help on organizing this one. Will talk more on Sunday.

You know I'm down. We'll plan it Sunday and do the trip real soon so we don't miss all this good snow!

For the drive!
Johnny the Sacramento M Owners Club is going to meet up with us at D&B. After lunch they are going up Mt Hamilton and down the back side to head home. We can always join them! Tim has emailed me the route and some info on the drive. Let me know.

iwannadinanm3
01-02-2003, 05:59 PM
yeah bring your mustang friend too. i prolly wont be driving my car, there, it's too good for all the bimmerz ;) ill prolly be driving a 325i.

How come you need to clear it with mall security and the management? Have you guys had problems with meets there in the past?

As for the drive, where exactly is mt. hamilton? Like how do you get to it? It's not near the santa cruz mountains is it?

btw i thought the baybimmerz.com site was gonna be up on 1/1, hehe wutup with that?

Keith
01-02-2003, 08:11 PM
Originally posted by iwannadinanm3
yeah bring your mustang friend too. i prolly wont be driving my car, there, it's too good for all the bimmerz ;) ill prolly be driving a 325i.

How come you need to clear it with mall security and the management? Have you guys had problems with meets there in the past?

As for the drive, where exactly is mt. hamilton? Like how do you get to it? It's not near the santa cruz mountains is it?

btw i thought the baybimmerz.com site was gonna be up on 1/1, hehe wutup with that?

325i, it's about damn time you got a BMW:clap:

Keith
01-02-2003, 08:17 PM
Cool see you there!

Yo Jay, RADIO, don't forget the RADIO!!!!!

Anyone else want to meet us at Stoneridge Mall in Pleasanton, just let us know, or show up by 10:15!

Keith:round :wave:

Keith
01-02-2003, 09:03 PM
You know I'm down. We'll plan it Sunday and do the trip real soon so we don't miss all this good snow!

For the drive!
Johnny the Sacramento M Owners Club is going to meet up with us at D&B. After lunch they are going up Mt Hamilton and down the back side to head home. We can always join them! Tim has emailed me the route and some info on the drive. Let me know.

Hey Jay and Johnny, I've got a drive in mind if your down?????????

It starts at 237/Calaveras Rd. in Milpitas (not far from the Great Mall) and ends up in Sunol/680.
Beautiful drive and LOTS of twisties and it's not as long as the Mt. Hamilton to Livermore drive, that late in the day, it would be dark by the time you got to Livermore.

I will bring the maps I printed so everyone can see them.
For people from the South Bay as weel as any other location, they can jump on 680 and go south or north from Sunol/680.

Let me know what you think, Keith

AvusBlau//M3
01-02-2003, 09:09 PM

For the drive!

Yes I went boarding yesterday and it was nice. Lots of powder up there and the sun was out to. I was loving it. Got a few bruises here and there but it was fun. Will definetly do it sometime soon. Was thinking maybe sometime next month. Will talk. As for the drive goes. Im up for that drive...Keith has mentioned a nice route as well. Will choose one of the two.
Johnny

AvusBlau//M3
01-02-2003, 09:10 PM

It starts at 237/Calaveras Rd. in Milpitas (not far from the Great Mall) and ends up in Sunol/680.
Beautiful drive and LOTS of twisties and it's not as long as the Mt. Hamilton to Livermore drive, that late in the day, it would be dark by the time you got to Livermore.

For people from the South Bay as weel as any other location, they can jump on 680 and go south or north from Sunol/680.

Ive been up that way and if its the one your talking about its actually a few nice drive. Bring the maps and will pick out of either the two. See you there.
Johnny

iwannadinanm3
01-02-2003, 10:12 PM
325i, it's about damn time you got a BMW:clap:

haha it's not my car. im having a couple people meet at my house and one of the guys will let me drive his car :evil2 But i will get a bmw soon, in fact im still debating if i should get an e34 :D

shragon
01-02-2003, 10:17 PM

hahahha that was the first bay bimmerz drive i went to! :buttrock

AvusBlau//M3
01-03-2003, 12:04 AM

btw i thought the baybimmerz.com site was gonna be up on 1/1, hehe wutup with that? [/B][/QUOTE]

Reason for the security issue is last time I had a meet there MPD and Mall Security gave us shit for hanging around. I believe D&B security called due to alot of people just hanging out with hoods open and stuff like that. It was like a mini car show. hahaha. There was a Super Charged S2000, Skyline, Audi's, etc.... So thats why Im talking to Mall management. She said she would call me back but hasnt but she said it shouldn't be a problem.

AS for Mt. Hamilton...its somewhere, can't remember exactly but up the hills in Milpitas...not to far from D&B.
Johnny

iwannadinanm3
01-03-2003, 12:53 AM
siiiik. thanks for the prompt reply johnny :) can't wait for this. can you see if u can have EP come out too?

808Cardinal87
01-03-2003, 12:59 AM
I used to use Calaveras road to cummute to/from the East Bay to San Jose almost every day. It's OK during the work week because everyone is going in the same direction. On the weekends drive slower because you get cars going in both directions. The road is basically one lane the whole way. It is a great road to go on though.

If everything lines up, I might meet you guys at Stoneridge and drive down......we'll see.

///Mr. Three
01-03-2003, 01:32 AM
Hey Guys,

I want to go on Sunday to meet some fellow Bimmer addicts. Do I have to be a Bay Biimerz member to go? I hope the weather holds for the drive. Someone please chime in on weather non members are welcome. Thanks.

-Alex, from just over the hill.

iwannadinanm3
01-03-2003, 01:48 AM
naw. u could get on the evite by emailing baybimmerz@hotmail.com though. jus show up, it'll be chill :)

///Mr. Three
01-03-2003, 01:51 AM
cool, thanks

Erik@EDGE
01-03-2003, 12:41 PM
The more the merrier! No membership required. Just bring your $100 initiation fee and you are all set.....

JUST KIDDING!!!!

shragon
01-03-2003, 01:50 PM
www.baybimmerz.com is up! check it out!

boris did a nice job on it.

i've also emailed him a newer pic of my car. :)

e28Jay
01-03-2003, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by shragon
www.baybimmerz.com is up! check it out!

boris did a nice job on it.

i've also emailed him a newer pic of my car. :)

SSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!:nono :nono

Still some work left but we should be letting everyone know today!!!

shragon
01-03-2003, 02:26 PM
:mdrbig

boochaka
01-03-2003, 05:00 PM
Haven't been to a meet in months,
I'll try to make it down there.
:D

hope to see yall then

iwannadinanm3
01-03-2003, 05:53 PM
cool site guys. Good job on it. I thought there would be some work still left cuz some of the articles are like the same and shit. none the less, it looks badass

patlam
01-04-2003, 06:03 AM
mt ham is in san jose, its on alum rock. so take 680 towards 280. then exit alum rock. and go up towards the mountain. and about 7 minutes up. u will see a flashing sign saying: MT HAMILTON RD.

good luck guys! have fun!

iwannadinanm3
01-04-2003, 06:09 AM
awesome. u gonna show up patlam?

Dinan330ic
01-04-2003, 08:03 AM
Wow, what a winter break. Tahoe, Virgin Islands, and now a bmw meet. What can be better. I hope I can make it. My car's hibernating at my grandparent's house... we'll see.

Omied, are you really gonna be driving a 325i??? Wow, i'm stoked.

patlam
01-04-2003, 12:40 PM
i wont be able to make it. but hope you guys have a great time!

m34ever
01-04-2003, 02:20 PM
i wont be able to make it, have to bring our boat up to our new summer house in clear lake. have fun...now you wont have that lincoln showing up all the bmws:)

iwannadinanm3
01-04-2003, 05:06 PM
Wow, what a winter break. Tahoe, Virgin Islands, and now a bmw meet. What can be better. I hope I can make it. My car's hibernating at my grandparent's house... we'll see.

Omied, are you really gonna be driving a 325i??? Wow, i'm stoked.

Yeah...too bad it's not mine though lol. But still, ill be ripping up Bono's tires :evil2 Plus ill get a chance to see how slow a 325 is compared to the m3 we drove :D

Erik@EDGE
01-04-2003, 08:00 PM
Jay email me with your cell number if you have one. I will be down in San Mateo in the morning, but might be by the D&B's about 1pm, So I could swing by. Lemme know! Take pics!

Sonic A
01-04-2003, 08:03 PM
Hoping to see some different exhausts for tonal comparisons.

See you guys there.

:cool:

RRdawho?
01-05-2003, 01:02 AM
This is gonna be my first meet! Im stoked! See you guys there!!!

Ill add myself to the baybimmers list also.... :buttrock

RRdawho?
01-05-2003, 01:06 AM
Err...I just replied to the Evite with a yes and it tagged me with the name "Boris Soliz" even though im not him.....:dunno

iwannadinanm3
01-05-2003, 02:53 AM
Originally posted by RRdawho?
Err...I just replied to the Evite with a yes and it tagged me with the name "Boris Soliz" even though im not him.....:dunno

haha boris musta sent u his evite link click on your evite link again and then there should be a box near where u reply saying something like "click here if you are not boris soliz" so do that and then u enter your own name.

Also if anyone checks this thread in time bring some 2 way radios, extras in case ;)

MaloventEvil
01-05-2003, 03:16 AM
what do we do about security? do i just say im with the bay bimmers meet? also what radio frequency? (i have a 2 mile radio) =] are we going to use sub frequencies like 4.2?
well hope to see you guys there =] hope security doesnt f\/x0rz me!!!

iwannadinanm3
01-05-2003, 04:16 AM
i dont think security will hassle if johnny's taken care of it. bring ur radio we'll figure out frequencies there ;)

iwannadinanm3
01-05-2003, 06:40 PM
Thanks to johnny and jay and all the others involved in organizing this...what a cool turnout, though i wish it lasted longer though hehe. Anyways. Lets get some pics up. I dont think i have that good of footage since we were in the back part most of the drive. Who was the guy who's girl was taking pics. I want the pic they took of us :) btw is everyone gonna basically post their pics/vids here on bimmerforums now?

Souldjah
01-05-2003, 07:07 PM
Hey all, SICK meet, was fun, nice drive, beautiful weather, and really good turnout. I haven't seen my footage/pics I took, but hoping they turn out good. Unfortunatly, my battery died at the end, but I'll work with what I got. School starts tomarrow *sob*, so I hope to have it up within the next 3-4 days, but no promises. Ya', as far as I know, I'm not going back to dtmpower, and a bunch of ppl I talked to feel the same. Anywayz, it was good meeting everyone again and hope to c u all soon! L8!

Dinan330ic
01-05-2003, 07:17 PM
what a great road we were on. It was a lot of fun, but I would have to agree with Iwannadinanm3 that the cruise could have been a tad longer. I didn't have time to look at the scenery because the road was so narrow and windy. Oh well.

Damnit, my digital camera broke and my damn convertible top. ARGH!!!!

iwannadinanm3
01-05-2003, 07:52 PM
Originally posted by Souldjah
Hey all, SICK meet, was fun, nice drive, beautiful weather, and really good turnout. I haven't seen my footage/pics I took, but hoping they turn out good. Unfortunatly, my battery died at the end, but I'll work with what I got. School starts tomarrow *sob*, so I hope to have it up within the next 3-4 days, but no promises. Ya', as far as I know, I'm not going back to dtmpower, and a bunch of ppl I talked to feel the same. Anywayz, it was good meeting everyone again and hope to c u all soon! L8!

lol were u sweet talking that fuckin cop? :laugh anyways. im checkin my footage out now. filming from a vert is 10x better :stickoutt lol... anyways, im on dtm and here but looks like all our pics/vids should be here and we can link everyone else to here. So post up what u got. btw i found out, who ever has the purple 95 m3 who's friend took a pic of me driving, send it over please :)

Cliff3
01-05-2003, 08:18 PM
http://www.coates3.com/miscimages/bmw/baybimmerz/img_0488a.jpg
http://www.coates3.com/miscimages/bmw/baybimmerz/img_0489a.jpg

I'll post a link to the rest of the photos I took in the next couple of days.

Sonic A
01-05-2003, 08:19 PM
lol were u sweet talking that fuckin cop? :laugh anyways. im ........ btw i found out, who ever has the purple 95 m3 who's friend took a pic of me driving, send it over please :)

He doesnt visit these boards, but i gave him my cell and email. If he sends me the pics i will email 'em to you. He was one of the guys I got "lost" with. Next time lets plan the drive a bit better. There are such things as stop lights....

Nice meet regardless. :redspot

Zee525iM
01-05-2003, 08:33 PM
Great Meet, Good to see everyone again

iwannadinanm3
01-05-2003, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by Sonic A
He doesnt visit these boards, but i gave him my cell and email. If he sends me the pics i will email 'em to you. He was one of the guys I got "lost" with. Next time lets plan the drive a bit better. There are such things as stop lights....

Nice meet regardless. :redspot

haha yeah. ok cool sonic a which car were u in? yeah if u get the pics. im the little dude in the white 325 who was driving it along with bono hehe i wanna c if the pic was good or not. Thanks

billycorgan
01-05-2003, 08:39 PM
Too much fun:D That road was crazy as hell. I thought 'iwannadinanm3' was going to drive us over the cliff. Although, I didn't drive any better. So that's how losing control of a car feels like, heheh. I didn't get any good footage; you can't film anything in a sedan, but hopefully we can rustle something up. Can't wait until the next meet.

Bono:evil2

iwannadinanm3
01-05-2003, 08:42 PM
quick question, how many of u guys are doing the norcal meets socal thing?

iwannadinanm3
01-05-2003, 08:43 PM
Originally posted by Bono
Too much fun:D That road was crazy as hell. I thought 'iwannadinanm3' was going to drive us over the cliff. Although, I didn't drive any better. So that's how losing control of a car feels like, heheh. I didn't get any good footage; you can't film anything in a sedan, but hopefully we can rustle something up. Can't wait until the next meet.

haha. what u talkin about im a hella good baller, err driver :devillook

///Mr. Three
01-05-2003, 10:48 PM
Looks like a great meet.....to bad I showed up at DandBs at 2pm. ooops! Saw a few people still there and attempted to catch you guys on the drive route....no luck! OH well the road was great anyways. Lets plan the next one...I cant wait! This time I will be on time...
-Alex

BimmerBoy
01-05-2003, 10:59 PM
yeah great meet everyone, I agree that the drive could have been longer, I think that it would be nice if the next meet we head up Mt. Hamilton.

shragon
01-05-2003, 11:14 PM
pretty cool meet. a lot more cars than i expected. nice seeing everybody again. see you at the next one!

Dinan330ic
01-05-2003, 11:52 PM
Shragon - come on man, a meet involves partaking the activities that are involved in the event (i.e. the drives).

iwannadinanm3
01-06-2003, 12:11 AM
Shragon - come on man, a meet involves partaking the activities that are involved in the event (i.e. the drives).

lol yeah rob partake on the next drive

where we went for the drive, that wasnt up mt hamilton?

billycorgan
01-06-2003, 12:23 AM

Why use big words? We only live once.

CrzyLiki
01-06-2003, 12:56 AM
good turnout, great weather, short but sweet drive, thx again to the organizers.......next time though....let us have some video game time :mdrbig

Zee525iM
01-06-2003, 12:58 AM
ouch, rob ur getting slamed here! looks like ur going to have to get on the next run! lol

billycorgan
01-06-2003, 01:08 AM
Originally posted by CrzyLiki
good turnout, great weather, short but sweet drive, thx again to the organizers.......next time though....let us have some video game time :mdrbig

'Sup dude. Remember me? You almost hit me when we were pulling out of the parking lot.:clap: :complain

///RBR
01-06-2003, 01:09 AM

Ditto that!!!

Rick, about the arcade time.... Youuu soo Crazy! :biglaughb

Rommel

iwannadinanm3
01-06-2003, 01:17 AM
'Sup dude. Remember me? You almost hit me when we were pulling out of the parking lot.:clap: :complain

lol yeh that was hella funny lol.

And yeah i wanted to play some video games, damn! haha oh well, we'll have to have another one there in the future hehe

BimmerBoy
01-06-2003, 01:23 AM
lol yeah rob partake on the next drive

where we went for the drive, that wasnt up mt hamilton?

Naw today was calevares, I've been up Mt. Hamilton only once, but I'm pretty sure everyone will have a good time if we went up there. We can have a BBQ or something, or even just a drive, the road has nice twist and straits, a little bit of everything.

CrzyLiki
01-06-2003, 01:26 AM

my bad, dude

CrzyLiki
01-06-2003, 01:29 AM
Originally posted by ///RBR
Ditto that!!!

Rick, about the arcade time.... Youuu soo Crazy! :biglaughb

Rommel

I'm not Crazy! I'm CrzyLiki :alright

Souldjah
01-06-2003, 02:02 AM
lol were u sweet talking that fuckin cop? :laugh

Well all you pussies ran off like, well, pussies, and didn't want to see why he was there, and I wanted to know if he was some sort of a-hole looking to harrass people or just chillin. It ended up he was just checking out the cars. So mad my camera died though.

frKENm3
01-06-2003, 02:13 AM
freakin wanted to go, jus got back from snowboarding today.. o well. maybe next time, sounds like u all had fun. PEEACE

RRdawho?
01-06-2003, 02:24 AM
That drive was alot of fun! I agree with everyone, we should make it a bit longer. I hope I didnt get a ticket on that big intersection coming out of Great Mall. There were camera's on that light. I was the last one on taht turn though, I think there was at least 1 or 2 cars that ran the yellow right after me. After listening to the cars....I realized my UUC was louder than most exhaust, lol. We should do another drive soon. It was fun guys, take care!

-Rich

Souldjah
01-06-2003, 02:30 AM
hey Rich, I think I got the answers to your paradox's in ur sig...
1) Me
2) Me
3) We die cause questions like these age and destroy our brains

L8!

AvusBlau//M3
01-06-2003, 02:32 AM
Just want to Thank everyone who showed up to the meet. Great turn out. I will keep in mind to make drives longer. Thanks Keith for the route plan. To give you all the heads up on events to come...still planning it and trying to get it organized. EuroMotive Performance Meet and Drive, Snow Boarding weekend trip, and BBQ meet and drive. I will post them once I figure out days and times.
Johnny
South Bay Bimmer Rep

www.BayBimmerz.com

shragon
01-06-2003, 12:12 PM

:astromile man, wish i could've. just had too many things to do that day.

calaveras is an awesome route. i went on there on my first ever bay bimmerz drive a few years back. :buttrock

m34ever
01-06-2003, 02:19 PM
lets see some pics! i was mad i coulnt go....im sure the lincoln was missed by all:)

Keith
01-06-2003, 04:19 PM
I'm not Crazy! I'm CrzyLiki :alright

That's what I'm talkin' about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

iwannadinanm3
01-06-2003, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by BimmerBoy
Naw today was calevares, I've been up Mt. Hamilton only once, but I'm pretty sure everyone will have a good time if we went up there. We can have a BBQ or something, or even just a drive, the road has nice twist and straits, a little bit of everything.

ahhh ok cool. hopefully we'll hit up mt hamilton next time :evil2

shragon
01-06-2003, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by m34ever
lets see some pics! i was mad i coulnt go....im sure the lincoln was missed by all:)

yea... who has pics? post 'em up! :cool:

MaloventEvil
01-06-2003, 07:28 PM
hellll yes post pics! my 535i looked soooo out of place =[ i need to not come again until it looks better :( i washed it for 13 hours, but it hella needs new rims and a pair of clears. not to mention some engine upgrades.

:devillook POST PICS!

Cliff3
01-06-2003, 08:42 PM
Here are some pics: click here (http://www.coates3.com/bmw/baybimmerz/)

{edit} Keith sent me his pics but I'm not on the computer with which I maintain my site. I'll post his pictures before I leave for work tomorrow morning.

m34ever
01-06-2003, 09:01 PM
nice pics! cant wait for the next meet

iwannadinanm3
01-06-2003, 10:14 PM
nice pics man. hehe even im in a couple of them

808Cardinal87
01-06-2003, 10:34 PM
Nice to meet everyone!!!! Even though the drive was great, it should be a little longer next time. Maybe less parking lot time and more driving time.

We'll the good thing (depends on how you look at it) is that my water pump decided to wait until 3 blocks from my house before kicking the bucket.:bawl So you can guess what I'm doing tomorrow.

Here's some pics that I took. pics here (http://internet.ggu.edu/~pmurphy/baybimmerz.htm)

http://internet.ggu.edu/~pmurphy/jan%205_12.JPG

Keith
01-06-2003, 10:45 PM
Great job on the pictures Pat.
Sorry to here about the water pump:( and yea, you're right, it could of been worse, you know, on that quiet road out there by Calaveras Resevoir, that would of sucked!

Keith

Greg S.
01-06-2003, 11:27 PM
Nice pics. Loved the road. Thanks Keith for having us over for the niner game. I joined DTM last night and found the Coastal Cruz video, it's awsome. I went to grab my Visa and realized I left it at D&B's so I had go and pick it up after work today. I had no idea there were so many posts about the coastal drive.
Greg S.

iwannadinanm3
01-06-2003, 11:33 PM
cool pics man. sorry to hear about ur d3's water pump failing. what year is it? Luckily it didnt happen up where we were driving cuz that woulda sucked big time heh.

Dinan330ic
01-07-2003, 03:30 AM
great pics guys =)

Cliff3
01-07-2003, 08:30 AM
OK, Keith's pictures are up now: click here (http://www.coates3.com/bmw/BayBimmerz/keiths_baybimmerz.htm)

e28Jay
01-07-2003, 10:07 AM
Awesome pics everyone. Thanks for coming out and thanks to Johnny for organizing this meet.

We will have the pics up on baybimmerz.com soon.

shragon
01-07-2003, 11:44 AM
cool pics fellas.

RRdawho?
01-07-2003, 02:49 PM
Nice pics everyone! I really like the road picture one, on the second link, looks awesome! :clap: I can't wait for the vids!

-Rich

Keith
01-07-2003, 05:13 PM
Originally posted by Cliff3
OK, Keith's pictures are up now: click here (http://www.coates3.com/bmw/BayBimmerz/keiths_baybimmerz.htm)

Thanks for postig Cliff.. :jump:

Keith

Cliff3
01-07-2003, 05:23 PM
Thanks for postig Cliff.. :jump:

Keith

You got it, dude. I wish I'd known about this forum before Sunday as I would have joined up with you guys at Stoneridge. Where do you usually meet there?

Keith
01-07-2003, 05:29 PM
You got it, dude. I wish I'd known about this forum before Sunday as I would have joined up with you guys at Stoneridge. Where do you usually meet there?

Out in front of Nordstrom's, on the Sear's side.
I was wondering why you didn't meet us there, I meant to ask you about that , but I forgot.

Keith

Cliff3
01-07-2003, 05:33 PM
Next time, for the Pyramid Brewery meet :drink1: What's the drive for that one, Redwood to Pinehurst to Canyon?

Keith
01-07-2003, 05:38 PM
Next time, for the Pyramid Brewery meet :drink1: What's the drive for that one, Redwood to Pinehurst to Canyon?

Haven't heard yet, but that sounds good to me.

Keith

Kaisake
01-08-2003, 01:21 AM
Thanks for organizing the meet Johnny! :clap: (You're right, D&B food is pretty good...) How about setting something up like So-Cal's Sunday Brunch? Same designated spot each time, so people won't get lost. -Just an idea. Nice seeing familiar faces again, and some new ones. :buttrock

~Ben

BTW: Could the guys who are doing donuts and such in the parking lot, please stop?

Please read: http://www.dtmpower.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=77221.

Thanks. :)

AvusBlau//M3
01-08-2003, 02:34 AM
Thanks for organizing the meet Johnny! :clap: (You're right, D&B food is pretty good...) How about setting something up like So-Cal's Sunday Brunch? Same designated spot each time, so people won't get lost. -Just an idea. Nice seeing familiar faces again, and some new ones. :buttrock

~Ben

BTW: Could the guys who are doing donuts and such in the parking lot, please stop?

I would have to agree with Ben on this. If we can cut back with the donuts in public places, burn outs and speeding we wont have the police showing up and ruining anything. Theres a time and place for everything. I had security asking me about the the guy burning out and speeding off. Told him sorry and that I will take full responsiblity for anything. Every time a meet is organized..the person organizing is at fault for anything. For respect reasons lets try not to get this out of hand. Thanks. And dont mean to sound like an ass....its just Ben did have a point. Its for safety and police issue purposes.

Johnny

CrzyLiki
01-08-2003, 02:49 AM

~Ben

Got my vote on the lunch, sounds good ben

AvusBlau//M3
01-08-2003, 03:13 AM
Alright than lets take votes.....how many here would like to have a sunday brunch or Lunch? I think D&B would be a good spot. Not sure if they do brunch though. What more can we ask for though, theres girls...sometimes, games, pool, and the food is decent. If we get enough head counts Ill plan it every other week.
Johnny

Dinan330ic
01-08-2003, 03:37 AM
when we were at D&B's last Sunday, they had a Brunch menu, so i'm sure they do brunch......unless you're talking about a buffet sort of thing.

shragon
01-08-2003, 11:36 AM
yep i always thought socal's sunday brunch idea was pretty cool.

or maybe even sunday krispy kreame meets. lol.

sunday dim sum? ;) j/k

Souldjah
01-08-2003, 03:05 PM
I seem to always get shafted on these, but my digital camera that I just got didn't have the usb connection that it said it should have, so they are going to have to send me a new one, so it's going to take a little longer to get vid up. god damnit...

Zee525iM
01-08-2003, 09:01 PM
sunday brunch sounds cool, i also like that krispy kreame idea rob!

iwannadinanm3
01-08-2003, 09:23 PM
sunday brunch sounds baller :smoke2:

808Cardinal87
01-08-2003, 10:30 PM
I'm down for the Krispy Kreme!!!!!!

m34ever
01-08-2003, 11:07 PM
im down for krispy kreme!! i also posted this on dtm...dunno how many people would be interested...

would anyone be interested in some sort of photo day? we could meet at a scenic location and everyone with a camera can snap away. bring tripods and the whole deal...then maybe do a cool baybimmerz pic with a group shot. just an idea, lemme know what you guys think.

e28Jay
01-09-2003, 09:42 AM
Originally posted by m34ever
im down for krispy kreme!! i also posted this on dtm...dunno how many people would be interested...

would anyone be interested in some sort of photo day? we could meet at a scenic location and everyone with a camera can snap away. bring tripods and the whole deal...then maybe do a cool baybimmerz pic with a group shot. just an idea, lemme know what you guys think.

Now that is an idea!!! Where is a good location?

I have always wanted to get a Sunday Brunch thing going on! Let's do this!!!

shragon
01-09-2003, 11:35 AM
for krispy kreame, there's only two that i know of:

- off 101 in mt. view
- off 880 in union city

i've been to a jdm meet with my friend at the one in mt view on a sunday, and there's a good amount of space for cars. i haven't been to the union city one in a while, so not sure how'd that one would be.

AvusBlau//M3
01-09-2003, 12:18 PM
If we are going to be doing a Krispy Kreame Sunday Brunch we should think about doing it in Union City. That way its in the middle of all of us. Plus others that want to eat theres other restrauants around there as well. If everyones good with the location....Ill work on Security and let them know what we got planned. Next question....shall we have it every week or every other week?
Johnny

m34ever
01-09-2003, 02:16 PM
krispy kreme sounds great. I would say every other week that way i think more people will show up. So far ive gotten a good response for the photo meet...would people want to do it on a parking garage, or a scenic look out, or something like that?

Zee525iM
01-09-2003, 02:17 PM
here, i made a poll for the Krispy Kreame Sunday Brunch
heres the link:

http://www.bimmerforums.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=66748

808Cardinal87
01-09-2003, 03:06 PM
I agree with every other week.

shragon
01-09-2003, 04:35 PM
yea, every week would be too much.

every other week, such 1st and 3rd sunday each month or 2nd and 4th sunday each month.

m34ever: when are you doing the photo meet?

m34ever
01-09-2003, 07:21 PM
m34ever: when are you doing the photo meet? not to sure yet. Gotta find a nice sunny weekend probably in a couple months(hopefully ill have a new car by then to) im also looking for ideas on where to hold it.

AvusBlau//M3
01-09-2003, 07:49 PM
Alright all this is what I got planned. Some people dont like donuts and would like a real brunch...so this Sunday 01-12-03 will be the first Krispy Kreame Sunday Brunch and meet. 01-26-03 will be a D&B brunch. Any questions regarding these days? Let me know before I post them up. So from here on one weekend every month from here on is Krispy Kreame Sunday Brunch meets in UC (middle point for everyone). D&B will be the next brunch meet after that from here on. Lets try to make up for those who dont like donuts and would like a real brunch.
Johnny
Bay Bimmerz Rep.

m34ever
01-09-2003, 08:12 PM
great idea!! ill be sure to make it to at least one a month

Zee525iM
01-09-2003, 09:23 PM
Sounds Great, ill be there for sure!

iwannadinanm3
01-09-2003, 09:25 PM
sounds like a killer idea. ill try and make it out atleast once a month too, this sunday i need to work, then the 26th i might be working if not ill come out cuz i want to play some video games, we will get to play video games this time right? :stickoutt

MaloventEvil
01-09-2003, 10:13 PM
i am down for the brunch thing, but i cant go on the 26th... snowboarding and all... how bout the 19th of this month?

RRdawho?
01-15-2003, 03:29 AM
Whatever happened to the videos for Baybimmerz D&B meet at milpitas? :dunno