12-18-2002, 05:53 PM
DAMN. nice car. welcome to the site.

zenon
12-18-2002, 06:21 PM
Keep 'em coming:aroused

cramer
12-18-2002, 06:53 PM
Very nice!

Was that your M3 doing the burnouts in Mischief 3000 ?

Bry
12-18-2002, 07:04 PM
Wilkkommen!

And Wow! That is a beautiful paint job!

How long ago was that resprayed? Do you have any more information about it?

Evo2Trela
12-18-2002, 07:21 PM
hey thanks everyone , and yes it is the car in M/3000, the repaint was done by me about a year befor that pic was taken and its acualy , 2002 ferrari red , wich the car was brilliort red wich is vary close , there is kinda a new look to the car now from that pic , like evo grills , , and brake duks , and diff rims wich i use for street and race reasons ,so here is a pic of what it looks like at the moment , sorry its not that good of a pic.http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=67038

Bry
12-18-2002, 07:34 PM
Are those Borbet Type C's? My cousin has some of those in 16inch wheels, but they are kind of heavy.

I like the brake ducts, I've always liked that track look, but I can't comment on the black grill, it just doesn't get me going I guess :cool:

I thought that might not be a stock color. It looks close to brilliant though. Did you do the painting yourself, or just that you owned the car when it was painted?

Evo2Trela
12-18-2002, 07:37 PM
i did it myself , and the rims arem ATS, Type 10's wiich are alot lighter then the borbet's and alot cheeper , thay have ben arownd for a long time and thay work good, and i have a crome grill to that i swich when i get bored so its an on and offr thing but thanks looing at yours makes me miss my 88 M3 that i had befor i got this one .

Bry
12-18-2002, 08:13 PM
Wow, what kind of paints did you use? I was getting into painting, and I was thinking about painting some parts on my car. What were your costs? I'm guessing you work at a paint shop or something?

I like those wheels, they look very nice. I also like your idea for the grill.

Thanks! I love my car, I got it a year and four months ago. It has been a blast, especially auto-x's and DE's. It isn't a very concours car, as it has original paint, and my wheels are in bad shape. Hopefully I can paint them to make them look new and silver again.

Evo2Trela
12-18-2002, 09:04 PM
i used , sukens paint , and i use to work at a body shop , but i dont any more cuz of helth probs , but i do miss painting , it was a baise /clear, step , 3 coats of baise , and 3 heavy coats of clrear with some wet sanding after , but on the first pic of you look at the hood , that was never sanded after painted , cost was about 1,200 with everything i used , and if i dident do it my self , it would of ben 6,000. but my frend let me use his shop so im glad about that , and last the wheels were only $ 450.00 for all 4 without tires so thats another reason why i got them . well good luck with the car man , and wish you the best , iv had an E30 M3 for 7 years now and i still cant see myself in anything els .

Bry
12-18-2002, 09:43 PM
Wow, I need to start working at a body shop just so I can paint my own car :)

Yea, paints are very expensive, and then labor on top of that adds a ton! I've heard of a couple people painting their cars, which I think is really cool to be able to do.

Wow, 7 years is a long time. I don't think I will ever get over the E30 M3. It is such an awesome car and has so much potential.

euro_imports_21
12-18-2002, 10:16 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

That is one DEAD sexy car........ Welcome by the way!:clap:

zenon
12-19-2002, 01:55 AM
Try looking into house of kolor, that's what all the custom street rod guys use... they have some kickin hues:)

JamesM3M5
12-19-2002, 11:34 AM
Gorgeous!! Nice job on the paint, BTW. I especially like the wheels, too! They remind me of the Dial Elysee from a while back.

Wanna paint my M5 and Henna M3?

Evo2Trela
12-19-2002, 04:41 PM
lol thanks ,everyone , and sorry lames , but i dont paint anymore due to helth probs, with the paint fewms , that was the last car i did, but i know of a few good shops up here that will do a awsome job , given that there not that cheep ither but that all dep... on if its out of pocket or due to an mishave you car got vandalized .

Bry
12-19-2002, 06:30 PM
Originally posted by Evo2Trela
lol thanks ,everyone , and sorry lames , but i dont paint anymore due to helth probs, with the paint fewms , that was the last car i did, but i know of a few good shops up here that will do a awsome job , given that there not that cheep ither but that all dep... on if its out of pocket or due to an mishave you car got vandalized .

What if my car 'accidently' happened to get vandalized? :devillook

Evo2Trela
12-19-2002, 06:32 PM
well if you have fullcovrage , then ops , that means that you will get a new paint job comploments of your insurance

///Milk
12-30-2002, 12:06 AM
WOW!
SHE'S BEAUTIFUL!
Welcome!

Bry
01-01-2003, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by Evo2Trela
well if you have fullcovrage , then ops , that means that you will get a new paint job comploments of your insurance

I'm just kidding! I would never take part in hurting my car! :cool: