PDA

View Full Version : Feeler: Post new year get together

buttuh
12-17-2002, 01:20 AM
Hey guys,

If weather permits, I think it would be cool to have a get together for a bbq or bond fire. Crusing & driving optional but I'm thinking more of a get together and getting to know all the local BF.c'ers.

Let me know if anyone is interested and I will try to put something together. Thanks.

Evan

btw - this is mainly for Southern California. I'm thinking bond fire at Balboa Beach or I live next to a small quiet park with bbq grills.

onebadm5
12-17-2002, 10:15 AM
Originally posted by buttuh
Hey guys,

If weather permits, I think it would be cool to have a get together for a bbq or bond fire. Crusing & driving optional but I'm thinking more of a get together and getting to know all the local BF.c'ers.

Let me know if anyone is interested and I will try to put something together. Thanks.

Evan

btw - this is mainly for Southern California. I'm thinking bond fire at Balboa Beach or I live next to a small quiet park with bbq grills.

whats a bond fire:dunno are we gonna light pierce brosnan on fire and laugh?:rolleyes: :eek: :stickoutt

XOC
12-17-2002, 02:36 PM
I'd be more up for a drive than a bbq. A nice long all-day type of drive. :D

segal3
12-18-2002, 06:33 PM
Yea whats going on any plans?

buttuh
12-18-2002, 06:36 PM
Well other than the 2 meets already mentioned on this forum I don't think any other plans have been made. Oh well, just a thought.

///Milk
12-31-2002, 12:14 AM
Originally posted by onebadm5
whats a bond fire:dunno are we gonna light pierce brosnan on fire and laugh?:rolleyes: :eek: :stickoutt
lol.
i think he means BON fire

AgileM3
12-31-2002, 01:01 AM
so let's start something up now - i'm up for a cruise and a bbq..., and I'd cruise into OC for it..

buttuh
12-31-2002, 01:12 AM
Well for a bbq we can either have it at Balboa beach or a park depending on the number of participants. Either location is close to Pacific Coast HW which I think is ideal for a nice drive as long as we don't speed and break the law.

I'm not exactly looking for a big crowd. The main point is to kick back, eat some bbq, and have a nice drive afterward without attracting too much attention. It'll be a great chance for everyone to get to know each other. I am pretty sure I can get Khoalty (Khoa), Dan Wang (Dan), Mr Wu (Carlos), Mike, and some others to show up. The rest is up to you guys.