PDA

View Full Version : FS: Philips Silver Vision Bulb

d0nut m3
03-04-2001, 02:20 PM
I bought these off the web and mistakenly bought 4 pairs where as I only need one set for my front. So now I have three sets for sale, I paid roughly 25 bucks a pair so I'll sell them for that much plus shipping (I'm in the bay area). These are applicable for either front of rear and pictures can be seen at www.fosmo.com which is also where I bought them from. Email me if interested.

-Jimmy

M3 Pete
03-05-2001, 01:42 PM
Originally posted by d0nut m3
I only need one set for my front.
-Jimmy

those SilverVisions are single filament bulbs that can only be used in the REAR. Using them in front will eliminate either your parking light or turn signal, or maybe both if the pins don't line up correctly. Only if you swap out the US 3-pin plug for the Euro 2-pin plug would these work in front.

Lee22
03-22-2001, 03:17 PM
there are fosmo.com has whack prices

PDX///M
03-28-2001, 07:28 PM
I too bought 2 pairs of silvervisions. When i got them they were the types with the single pole. These worked fine for the rears but the fronts require a double pole light. Since they have an always on and a blink.

Are your's double pole?

I'd buy a set off you or trade you straight across for the single pole for the rears if you wanted those