PDA

View Full Version : FS: '97 840 Ci (e31) in California

enologuy
07-15-2006, 02:06 PM
For sale:

1997 BMW 840 Ci (e31). ONLY 16,000 ORIGINAL miles. GARAGED. Driven Weekly. Black exterior, Black leather interior. 22% tinted windows all around.

Engine Upgrades:
Dinan engine and tranny chips
Eisenmann stainless steel "Race' cat-back exhaust with oval tips
High-Flow (Green) air filter.

Body Upgrades:
Refurbished Hamann HM2 19" Wheels:
Front tires - Michelin Pilot XGT-Z4 255/35 ZR19 92W M+S
Rear tires - Michelin Pilot XGT-Z4 275/30 ZR19 92W M+S
Hamann Sports Suspension (car is lowered)
Hamann rear spoiler
Hamann badges on hood and trunk
850 CSi front air dam

Sound Upgrades:
Clarion DXZ745MP Head Unit
Xtant X603 Amplifier
Memphis M Class 12" subwoofer (housed in a custom box in the trunk which also houses the amplifier)
Morel Elates speakers up front in the doors (Dynamat in doors also)
*I have kept the original stereo, speakers and rear amp and its 'box'. The trunk contains the original CD changer which starting skipping alot and is why I installed the Clarion Head unit.

One of the batteries and both of the catalytic converters where replaced in December 2005. I have also replaced the fuel filter and its 'housing'.

Items not working properly:
The driver's side climate control light is out so it's hard to adjust at night.
The computer screen is starting to fade a little on the passenger side.

This is a luxury cruiser/sport car. It comes with all the usual BMW comforts including dual climate control, keyless entry, power...well, everything! I drive it as often as I can because it has an awesome ride, awesome sound with the Eisenmann exhaust and turns heads wherever I go. There were only 801 of these cars shipped to the United States so there aren't too many around...it is UNIQUE.

This is one of my dream cars but I have a daughter starting college and I need to sell this car to help her out.

I am asking $31,500 Or Best Offer. Please email or call for any additional information or to see this beauty. I live on the Central Coast of California.
Email: enologuy@verizon.net
Phone: home - 805-922-8836