PDA

View Full Version : POLL: Where do you want race stories?

eurospeed
03-01-2001, 10:06 PM
OK guys, help set us moderators straight! (at least until we get an official kills section)

BTW, my next poll is going to be: Are you sick of polls yet? :)

ChrisFL
03-01-2001, 10:12 PM
I say the lounge. race stories are great, but I'd like to keep the GD forum for technical questions. Race stories are personal and the subject is something that goes along with the general flow I've been seeing with the Lounge section

mpbmw318is
03-01-2001, 11:02 PM
im gonna have to go with lounge as well, it just fits with the atomsphere better. preformance parts- GD, results- lounge

BimmerXTC
03-02-2001, 02:49 PM
Just make a separate forum for the stories. All we need is one for the whole board. If you look at any other car forum, they all have a "race stories" or "kill stories" section.

Atticka
03-02-2001, 03:14 PM
I agree

one forum for everyone to post their race stories.....uptop with the general forum, suggestions and test forum.

Gluall@aol.com
03-02-2001, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by Atticka
I agree

one forum for everyone to post their race stories.....uptop with the general forum, suggestions and test forum.

I agree

eurospeed
03-02-2001, 05:16 PM
Good feedback guys....keep it comin. I'll close this poll now as it is pretty obvious where most want it. Thanks.

blubimmer
03-03-2001, 05:37 PM
Originally posted by BimmerXTC
Just make a separate forum for the stories. All we need is one for the whole board. If you look at any other car forum, they all have a "race stories" or "kill stories" section.

I agree. put the race stories in their own section