PDA

View Full Version : Best shooting scene in a movie?

Black Majik
03-01-2001, 08:43 PM
what do u all think is the best shooting scene in a movie?

My vote goes to the bank robbery heist in "Heat"

gotta love it. damn that's an awesome scene!

mpbmw318is
03-01-2001, 09:02 PM
come on its gotta be that scene where Neo and Trinity assualt the building in the Matrix. All those nutball moves, and the crap flying all over the place- with the soundtrack to back it up. . . Its just money!

Black Majik
03-01-2001, 09:08 PM
Originally posted by mpbmw318is
come on its gotta be that scene where Neo and Trinity assualt the building in the Matrix. All those nutball moves, and the crap flying all over the place- with the soundtrack to back it up. . . Its just money!

true, that scene is awesome.... but also check out the bank robbery heist scene gone wrong in "heat". The sound is completely awesome, where u can hear the automatics echo between buildings....

ChrisFL
03-01-2001, 09:20 PM
I just watched that movie the other day. Awesome scene. I just wish that idoit they brought along wan't there - (don't want to spoil anything for others, but you know what I mean)

Atticka
03-01-2001, 09:37 PM
Matrix all the way!

thats a sweet scene, almost humerous at time.....

Lopaka
03-01-2001, 09:38 PM
Hey man I was just thinking HEAT. My friend has this awesome home stereo system and we jacked the csound up to about 20 and it was like I was at the gun range. Awesome shoot out.

eurospeed
03-01-2001, 09:51 PM
Heat rocks! Damn, I love watching that scene with the dolby digital cranked up! Next best IMO is Saving Private Ryan ... although the mood is totally different.

V Shah
03-01-2001, 10:00 PM
As soon as I read the title of your post, I was thinking HEAT! Ha ha, good to know others like it too.

BTW, Richard, do I know you? Send me email.

Black Majik
03-01-2001, 10:25 PM
hey V Shah... check your PM inbox...

take kares.

Mode
03-02-2001, 03:07 AM
<b>I was with V Shah on this one!</b>

immediately thinking Heat. . .actually that whole movie is sweet. Re-watched my letterbox copy yesterday - just wish I had a better sound system.

The Tick
03-02-2001, 11:23 AM
Has anyone seen the Hong Kong flick called the "The Killer" with Cha Yun Fat? Not the blockbuster version, but the uncut original. Kinda cheesy, but lots of bad ass shooting! I highly recommend it.

PECivil
03-02-2001, 05:00 PM
Gotta say I was thinking heat, but there was a great one in a Bruce Willis ganster movie too, ummmm Last Man Standing, I think....also the scene in the Green Berets where Puff the gunship takes out the camp after the overrun by NVA... I think the pilot tells John Wayne..."it'll only take a second!!!!

Black Majik
03-04-2001, 12:16 AM
Mmmm..... i jus' re-installed the Audiovox 6.8" flip-down screen to the Yukon XL yesterday.... my audiovox 6.4" flip screen broke after my two sisters were fighting over the screen and broke the screen off the unit.

so after my midterm, went down to the al & eds in Brea and had them replace my t.v. unit.... well, guess which movie was in the vcr.... that's right heat!.

i wanna get better speakers for the truck, but it has a 8" subwoofer in a concealed enclosure for stock, so i had the sub replaced with an MTX sub. after the install play the movie to double check if everything was working A-OK and (had the movie set to the shooting scene) pressed play on the vcr. Well Viola! everything worked out ok and attracted people looking around the store into the install bay.

Whoo-hoo.... hell yah that made my day yesterday...

BimmerXTC
03-04-2001, 09:28 PM
Originally posted by PECivil
Gotta say I was thinking heat, but there was a great one in a Bruce Willis ganster movie too, ummmm Last Man Standing, I think

That movie was awesome, I thought I was the only one who had seen it

vapor
03-05-2001, 04:54 AM
Heat- props
Matrix-double props~can't wait for the sequel

How about Con Air when the convicts shoot it out in the airplane grave yard.

Or Mission Impossible 2, the fight in the building....However my favorite scene is the Street Fighter flip/extended leg move....

themadhatter
03-06-2001, 07:04 PM
Heat, I have two copies VHS and DVD. Couldn't wait for the dvd version. what about T2 in the computer building between Arnold w/ the mini-gun and all the cops?