PDA

View Full Version : Way OT: Any1 here a Howard Stern fan?

ChrisFL
03-01-2001, 07:37 PM
I'm listening to a feed I downloaded since I can't get the radio program here in Clemson right now. Plus, I don't have cable this semester, so no E! channel either! Any other fans out there? Or am i alone here? I know some people can't stand him, but...

BaBaBooey
BaBaBooey

cek2
03-01-2001, 07:49 PM
I'm a Howard Stern listener...somedays I like...somedays I don't...he says what he thinks.

I gotta go with Robcast...'F jackie'

Robcast
03-01-2001, 08:16 PM
F Jacky

anthonybrennan323
03-01-2001, 09:11 PM
more to see on hbo if it was on there.

ChrisFL
03-01-2001, 09:15 PM
Anthony, do you know about the e! show? An hour of Stern every night, six(?) nights a week. Not as good as an unedited show, but being able to see everyone is a nice twist.

Anfanger
03-02-2001, 01:21 AM
I dont listen to the guy, but I dont hate him either - I guess I like the guy. Besides, Private Parts kicked ass.

themadhatter
03-02-2001, 07:51 PM
I'm getting sick of howard's constant whining...

all he's been doing lately is handing out prizes to a bunch of momo's who are failures in life. whatever happened to being outragoues and the great guests?

all he does now is the same bit: he picks on his employees and it's getting old.

O&A - will take his spot once he retires....

you should see what howard has been doing to these two guys for the past 2 years. they both work for CBS and howard locked them out of syndication and the morning drive hour too.

I think Howard's just a pussy who can't get any pussy.

ChrisFL
03-02-2001, 10:00 PM
LMFAO
That's pic's funny as hell madhat! Just had to say that...

Oh yea, pussy is not hard for a man to get when he's able to buy a 5.6 million dollar apartment in New York, NY. The man's a recluse, so I can sympathize. It's hard to get any when you don't see anyone.
Plus, from what I've heard (and a frind here at Clemson has been on his show and met him, so it's not heresy) he really is a nice person.

Madhatter: What two guys are you speaking of? I know he's ruthless to his competition, but you don't get to his level without breaking backs or necks if need be, it's that simple

themadhatter
03-03-2001, 10:30 AM
those two guys are Opie & Anthony...anybody in the NY, NJ or Ct area will know who they are.

These guys do the afternoon drive hours (3-7pm) Howard banned them from mentioning his name or likeness on thier show.

I'm sure Howard is a great guy, but his radio personallity was better, he's just getting boring lately.
It's the same thing everyday.

Whatever happened to the lesbians?!