PDA

View Full Version : how about a honey/car pics forum?

gschomi
03-01-2001, 07:02 PM
I have seen other enthusiasts sites that have a honey/car (hot babes and kewl car pics) forums and would like to know what you all think. It would or could be moderated, so as not to get out of hand where vulgar pics would be posted such as Roseanne Barr with a Hyundai.

What ya think?

Kevlar
03-01-2001, 07:33 PM
I think the idea has already been invented. www.off-topic.net has a forum dedicated to hotties. We can use their board for that.

BAADDOG
03-02-2001, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by gschomi
I have seen other enthusiasts sites that have a honey/car (hot babes and kewl car pics) forums and would like to know what you all think. It would or could be moderated, so as not to get out of hand where vulgar pics would be posted such as Roseanne Barr with a Hyundai.

What ya think?

Hey Eric,

I jus hope u wife never see's your postings. You jus might be visiting u M3 on week-ends.

I'll never show her this posting if you will......

Before you go to sleep tonight, open your front door and leave a brown paper bag outside with ten $20.00 bills inside. Close the door and go to sleep.

Signed,
Annonymous

gschomi
03-02-2001, 08:48 PM
Nothing to worry about. The wife is a pervert just like me. I can look but just cant touch.

Did i ever tell you about the time we went to a strip bar on our 10th wedding anniversary......oops.

DarthMaul
03-02-2001, 10:24 PM
sounds good as long as the girls are not super janky and RANCID baby!!!

=^)