PDA

View Full Version : Wazzzup! I guess I'm a Newbie again

Lopaka
03-01-2001, 03:38 AM
Diam, and I was almost up to 100 posts on the octemple.com site. I guess I'll have to find a slow forum and talk to myself =)

Hey Richard@cali, I see you are black majik or something now. A big shout out toBobbO, RN, JOhn (PA), Khoa, Pika, DuckMuck, Justin 325, Seedster, etc. Sorry if I missed anyone. I feel like the winner at the Oscars... I'd like to thank God, my parents.... blah blah blah

Black Majik
03-01-2001, 03:44 AM
hey lopaka!

finally u get here... what took u so long...

oh btw... here's your trophie...
http://www.gsxgirl.com/smilies/newbie.gif

take kares.

Lopaka
03-01-2001, 03:48 AM
How'z it hangin', dude =)

I have to get used to this new forum. It's pretty confusing. When they took the other site down, I was debating whether or not I wanted to keep posting here as it looked a little intimidating. I've been mostly posting in the loung on the other forum as I don't know many of the people on bimmer.org anymore, except for the small few from way back.

So what's up with the name change? I remember last time we were posting about old tags. i.e. ByeBye hehe

Black Majik
03-01-2001, 03:53 AM
Originally posted by Lopaka
Diam, and I was almost up to 100 posts on the octemple.com site.

hey lopaka!

what's up... i also see that u were sad to lose ur 100 posts... well thats not a problem at all, this site is new, and take a look at my posts.... hehe...

as for the new features on this site, its completely awesome! it takes a while to learn and find them all, but im soo happy with the new features. I wont ruin the surprise for you of where and what features there are, i'll leave that up to u.

i check back on the roadkill forum like twice a day, and i must say, there's a lotta new people on there... that makes me wonder, how roadkill gets soo many new members and this forum doesnt? hmm....?

anyways... i'll talk to u laters..
see ya around.

Lopaka
03-01-2001, 03:58 AM
I just saw your post on the 5 series forum about the guy bashing Blown. I love the gif. I can't stop laughing. hee hee hee

Diam, your like a Jedi master with this forum now, huh. How'd you do that Newbie thing?

Atticka
03-01-2001, 12:08 PM
wasup......

Black.......where did you get that newbie gif? thats funny man!

stimpee
03-01-2001, 12:35 PM
Sorry guys, had to go with "Wash the Bimmer" on the poll.

Sleeping with Elizabeth Hurley would get me divorced which would cost WAY too much. Washing the Bimmer I can get away with!!!

Welcome Back Lopaka!!!

Mr. Pee

Black Majik
03-01-2001, 03:53 PM
OK....... who voted for sleeping with Elizabeth Hurley?!

That's a violation of penal code 40729 and is considered a bimmer traitor...

I sentence you to BMW's penetenary for two yrs...

you know the only thing that you can do there is?!...

http://www.gsxgirl.com/smilies/masturbation.gif <~~~~~ have fun in the bimmer prison! hehe....

Lopaka
03-01-2001, 07:15 PM
Hey guys, good to see you again. I've been so diam busy today, I only have a part time secretary right now and it sucks cause I can't post to bimmerforums until I get home or have a lull in clients. It's 2:00 p.m. here now, and I just grabbed a big king and a coke for lunch and am scarfing it down as I write this. (shit, my keyboards got ketchup squirts on it...) =)

Anything interesting going on right now, i.e. rumors, flame wars. Point me in the right direction hahaha
What's up w/ DDD and that guy anads or whatever? re: so. cali drive...

Atticka
03-01-2001, 07:28 PM
just wash your damn car the next day! sheesh guys!!

plus I'm single so........

jon
03-04-2001, 01:25 AM
I love my car... I mean I really LOVE my car, but be real. There will be other nice days to work on the car. How often do you have a chance to be with Elizabeth Hurley?