PDA

View Full Version : NC Z3-A-VAN to HC2002 (update)

Z3POWER
07-17-2002, 10:11 AM
For everyone that does not know this, I have finalized my start date in San Antonio. I am scheduled to start August 5 (Monday). Man I can’t wait. Unfortunately, both Cindy and my Z3 will be stuck in NC until I return for the HC2002. For the drive down to TX, I will be taking my BIG BAD RED Toyota Tacoma 4Dr-4WD truck. Then fly back to get everyone else (dog included J).

Cindy and I will still lead the North Carolina drive to HC2002, through Deal’s Gap.
If you still interested on leaving Tuesday with Cindy and I, email me your Name, car type and cell phone. I will make a list up for the drivers, incase we all get lost.

Plans are as follows:
1) 10 am: Meet at the IHOP, on Wendover Ave, off the South side of I-40 (exit 214). It is next to a Ferrari dealership named Foreign Cars Italia.
2) 12 noon: We will make a Gas and Food stop at Morganton (exit 103). We will be on the South side of I-40; I think there is a Shoney’s there, next to the Wal-Mart. Same exit as the NC School of the Deaf.
3) From there we will continue to Deal’s Gap, making one last GAS & Beer stop before turning onto HWY-28 to Fontana Village.
We should arrive at Deal’s Gap about 3 pm.
Cindy and I will be at the Topaco Resort from Tuesday, August 27 to Thursday, August 29, heading with the crew from NY/NJ to HC2002.
We plan to stop at Bridal Veil Falls, on the way to BMW.
If you have a CB, use channel # 29. I do plan to bring my walk-about. But will not use it during the drive.

See you soon.
Regards,
Nathan & Cindy