PDA

View Full Version : North Bay Caravan To Evowerks!

///Emtre
07-16-2002, 10:08 PM
This meet will be for those that are NOT showing there cars there!
I'll be heading the North Bay caravan to the evowerks show on July 20th. We will be meeting the Sonoma County heads in the morning and then stopping to gather the Marin Heads in Novato. If there is anyone that lives south of Novato and would not like to backtrack but still go with us then please email me at Nived24@hotmail.com and we can make plans to hook up with you. After gathering the North Bay heads we will go and meet up with the rest of the Bay Bimmerz Crew for coffee and then roll to the show together.

Also, if anyone from San Fracisco would like to meet up with us please let me know and we could meet at Stonestown Mall. Let me know though because I will not plan on stopping unless you tell me to.

Directions:
Petaluma Meeting Spot (Panda Express): Take the E. Washinton exit head east to the McDowell/E. Washington intersection. Make a right on McDowell. Make left into shopping center about 100 yards fron intersection. Panda Express will be on your right hand side. We will be leaving at 8:45 sharp.

Novato Meeting Spot (Starbucks in Vintage Oaks Shopping Center): Take the Rowland Blvd. exit. Head east after exiting. Make your first right after the overpass and then take your first left into the shopping center. Starbucks will be on your left hand side. We will be leaving at 9:30 sharp.

Please feel free to email me if you have any questions at all.
Thanks,
Devin
Bay Bimmerz North Bay Rep