PDA

View Full Version : **Short Hills Mall Meet, July 13th- Saturday, 6pm**

Steve J.
07-08-2002, 11:28 AM
Alright I confirmed it today, we're good to go for this saturday, July 13th, on the top level of the Macy's parking garage at 6PM.

If you need directions please go to [url]http://www.shopshorthills.com/infodesk/directions.html[/url

When you come off of Rt 24 service road, after the stop sign, continue straight past valet parking and turn left into the second parking garage driveway. There should be a couple LED flashing lights saying additional parking and whatnot. Just go all the way up until you reach the sky :)

I'll be there early as usual (black VW), with the local crowd. If you need assistance or have any questions feel free to Emai/PM me.

Thanks for your time, and it should be a great meet :p

P.S. This is a joint meet between maxima.org and DTm. However if you want to ask or bring along a local friend who has a nice ride or just wants to see some ill cars, feel free to bring them along. I appreciate everyones time and cooperation. There should be a couple ncie surprises that come to the meet if they ever finished tuning!:evil:

Steve J.
07-10-2002, 03:03 PM
Just a reminder... Anyone who knows they can come I would appreciate it if you can post so i can get an estimate roll call. Thanks

Steve J.
07-13-2002, 04:07 PM
I see noone has replied, and its in less the 2 hours, so i trust people are just not replying but ARE coming... its usually how it works :)

thanks and i'll see all you guys there :buttrock