PDA

View Full Version : Bimmer meet Mahwah NJ

joe325i
07-08-2002, 07:25 AM
Hey guys,
Im setting up a Bimmer meet (not the same as the photoshoot). This will happen on July 21st at 9am at Dunkin Donuts on Macarth Bulivard Mahwah NJ (take 17 notrth to almost the end of Jersey, get off at Macarther BLVD go past 2 lights, at the 3rd you will see a strip mall its in there.) We will be there till around 10 doing picutres, talking, and what not. Then we will drive to 7 lakes drive to a nice place where Faz and Angel (from dtmpower.net) took us in the winter, its a great place. I went there the other day and its about a 20 minute drive doing the speed limit. I made maps and im going to copy them and hand them out in the morning. I recommend you bring a two-way radio or barrow one from someone so you can find out if theres any speedtraps, accidents, or anything major in the road upahead. I need you to send me an email with about how many cars are comming with you, and how many people. So I can get enough copies of the map.
Thanks guys its gonna be an awsome meet.
Afterwards a bunch of us could shoot down and get some food.
Thanks again,
Joe
Please send me a email <a href="mailto:joe@gatesoft.com?subject=bimmer meet">here</a>