PDA

View Full Version : Gaze Upon Its Glory..........

Tonus
04-21-2005, 03:26 PM
Finally!!! Thanks Mel, Ant, and Chas for the posting info. :D

Here's the engine and some pics of the whole process.

p.s. If anyone ever wants to pull their engine for shits and giggles.......................call someone else. I'll be glad to help for any other curcumstances though.

///Molloy
04-21-2005, 03:28 PM
that motor owns JOO

that is a 3.2, correct?

Tonus
04-21-2005, 03:30 PM
burning the midnight oil...................

///Molloy
04-21-2005, 03:32 PM
i SEE lots of room for a TS in there.

Hey, are the HOTT CAMS in there already?

-Matt

Tonus
04-21-2005, 03:34 PM
my first pics :jump3

Tonus
04-21-2005, 03:37 PM
i SEE lots of room for a TS in there.

Hey, are the HOTT CAMS in there already?

-Matt

No cams, yet!!! I had them on order but once I found out I blew my engine I put them on the back burner.

Here's a pic for ya Molloy

Tonus
04-21-2005, 03:40 PM
This is a day or so into surgery.

///Molloy
04-21-2005, 03:43 PM
yep that cam profile looks oem.

:wave
enjoy

VitSports6
04-21-2005, 04:59 PM
That looks like fun, Is it a dirrect bolt in? :confused I have read people putting them in there 3 series, Im unsure on the over all cost but where does what you are doing compare to finding another M3? Obviously I dont know what else you have done to the Yellow car ...Just wondering ;)
Good luck :buttrock

Tonus
04-21-2005, 08:53 PM
That looks like fun, Is it a dirrect bolt in? :confused I have read people putting them in there 3 series, Im unsure on the over all cost but where does what you are doing compare to finding another M3? Obviously I dont know what else you have done to the Yellow car ...Just wondering ;)
Good luck :buttrock

Yes interesting question/wording my friend!!! :confused I think what you were trying to get across was, would it be easier to just buy another M. answer: NO. As far as bolt on, it's just another M3 engine from a newer model. This one is the 3.2L, from an '98, mine being the '95 it came with a 3.0, the only year they did this. And as far as other mods, this car has it all but cams and intake. It would have been ludicrious to toss the Dakar (yellow car as you put it. ;) ) and go for something else. This car was already solid before I took it to the cleaners. Trust me I didn't plan on this!!! :D

///Molloy
04-21-2005, 08:56 PM
Yes interesting question/wording my friend!!! :confused I think what you were trying to get across was, would it be easier to just buy another M. answer: NO. As far as bolt on, it's just another M3 engine from a newer model. This one is the 3.2L, from an '98, mine being the '95 it came with a 3.0, the only year they did this. And as far as other mods, this car has it all but cams and intake. It would have been ludicrious to toss the Dakar (yellow car as you put it. ;) ) and go for something else. This car was already solid before I took it to the cleaners. Trust me I didn't plan on this!!! :D

Easy Tone.. :paranoid:

:pone

Tonus
04-21-2005, 09:02 PM
Easy Tone.. :paranoid:

:pone

I was just answering his question....................... MOLLOY!!! :stickoutt

VitSports6
04-21-2005, 11:42 PM

I took no offense Molloy :D, Like I put in the header, Newby question, I still dont know what they call all the different colors, If I had a Yel....er um Dakar M3, It would be ruined by now :rolleyes I was just currious, I didnt even know you had an M3?!? :spank , Honestly im still feeling you all out so as not to step on any toe's cept Johnny's ;)
Have fun

Makr
04-21-2005, 11:49 PM
Wow looks good. If you need anything Silvia (nobody says that any more) let me know. always glad to be involved. Unless Im backing out of my driveway. Shut it Cam, and Jeff.

Antwerp
04-22-2005, 12:22 PM
Way cool! It's even more beautiful than I imagined! :cry

black325isgirl
04-22-2005, 01:54 PM
Yay for Tony!

Tonus
04-22-2005, 03:19 PM
Wow looks good. If you need anything Silvia (nobody says that any more) let me know. always glad to be involved. Unless Im backing out of my driveway. Shut it Cam, and Jeff.

Thanks you sir, I'm driving over to your house right now to give you the bill. ;)

///Molloy
04-22-2005, 04:08 PM
Glory to God on the highest..

Glory ahleuuaha

Cameron Hauck
04-22-2005, 09:40 PM

I yelled you whore, you were in the middle of the Makr Madness and Jeff and I where helpless against you. :(