PDA

View Full Version : What every Man wants!!!!!

Tonus
04-18-2005, 06:25 PM
Jill just called me as she was leaving work to head up to the U. She just started a new job with a marketing firm out in South Jordan. The guy she works for is a huge Porsche fan, and is actually looking for sponsors right now to drive in the Players Run, from Seattle to Las Vegas.

He took her out to lunch today in his Porsche. They got on the car subject and she took over the conversation about what I'm doing with my car.

"Tony's switching out his 3.0 liter to a 3.2 litre from a 98 M, and he is still thinking about throwing in cams with all the bells and whistles, injectors, intake, chip. He's running suspension and exhaust.............."

The guy was blown away, "Are you kidding me, you actually know all of this stuff?!"

"Sure, it's what he's in to. I hear it enough that it would be weird if it didn't sink in."

The guy was floored.................. :eek:

She told me that everything she was saying just rolled right off of her tongue. All the info clicked and made more sense to her when she said it in her own words. She felt like she had crossed the threshold.

I was more stoked than I think she was because it showed me that she actaully was listening and comprehending what the hell I am trying to do. :D She was into my hobby because she knew I enjoyed it and it makes me happy.

Now that is a keeper.

And besides, I don't mind going bikini shopping with her when she wants to!!1 ;)

Aipom
04-18-2005, 06:28 PM
Jill is one sweet lady! Hold onto her tight buddy, or the guy with the porsche might steal her! :eyecrazy

VitSports6
04-18-2005, 06:29 PM
Jill just called me as she was leaving work to head up to the U. She just started a new job with a marketing firm out in South Jordan. The guy she works for is a huge Porsche fan, and is actually looking for sponsors right now to drive in the Players Run, from Seattle to Las Vegas.

He took her out to lunch today in his Porsche. They got on the car subject and she took over the conversation about what I'm doing with my car.

"Tony's switching out his 3.0 liter to a 3.2 litre from a 98 M, and he is still thinking about throwing in cams with all the bells and whistles, injectors, intake, chip. He's running suspension and exhaust.............."

The guy was blown away, "Are you kidding me, you actually know all of this stuff?!"

"Sure, it's what he's in to. I hear it enough that it would be weird if it didn't sink in."

The guy was floored.................. :eek:

She told me that everything she was saying just rolled right off of her tongue. All the info clicked and made more sense to her when she said it in her own words. She felt like she had crossed the threshold.

I was more stoked than I think she was because it showed me that she actaully was listening and comprehending what the hell I am trying to do. :D She was into my hobby because she knew I enjoyed it and it makes me happy.

Now that is a keeper.

And besides, I don't mind going bikini shopping with her when she wants to!!1 ;)

My wife has done this too, Bring's a tear to your eye..... :bluecryin

Tonus
04-18-2005, 06:31 PM
Jill is one sweet lady! Hold onto her tight buddy, or the guy with the porsche might steal her! :eyecrazy

3 kids and a wife, not likely my friend.

Tonus
04-18-2005, 06:32 PM
My wife has done this too, Bring's a tear to your eye..... :bluecryin

Yes it is a very special moment. :D :lol

Aipom
04-18-2005, 06:33 PM
I miss you tony! :(

Makr
04-18-2005, 06:36 PM
Bikini shopping is ok. Just dont go specificaly yp buy tampons, everyone knows and laughs at you.

///Molloy
04-18-2005, 07:01 PM
who's Jill ? :dunno

pics?

Tonus
04-18-2005, 07:04 PM
who's Jill ? :dunno

pics?

It's this guy I know.................................no it's my girl silly. :stickoutt

I don't know how to post pics and I don't have any of her on my digital.

Antwerp
04-18-2005, 07:41 PM
She was the Blonde driving the Dakar that day on highland right?

chmdrm
04-18-2005, 09:04 PM
It is cool when your chick is into your ride too .... I've crossed the line however as Tami keeps asking to drive now.

Geoff: lets go for a drive it will be fun, we can film and stuff.

Tami: sure ... but it is your camera so I'll drive. You film.

Geoff: :(

Geoff: umm .... maybe we could just skip to the ..... :devillook

Been dating her for about 2 years and just found out she was the RMR high school class champ 2 straight seasons running in her dads 427 Mustang. It was her dad that told me, she never brought it up, when asked all I got was "it was a fun way to meet boys"

Antwerp
04-18-2005, 09:07 PM
That's way cool about Tami... Class Champ 2! :eek:

Teh Slows
04-18-2005, 09:22 PM
...looking for sponsors right now to drive in the Players Run, from Seattle to Las Vegas.

Is he looking for drivers?? :devillook

chasmanbmwfan
04-18-2005, 09:38 PM

Should you ever tire of going bikini shopping with her, your dA brothers are here for you, ready to serve.

Tonus
04-18-2005, 10:21 PM
When they used my car for a photoshoot she was behind the wheel.....................but not driving.

But yes I have let her take it out with me as co-pilot.

It introduces people into your realm, you can't really get that in the passenger seat.

Chas I don't know if you could handle it............. :eek:

chasmanbmwfan
04-18-2005, 10:28 PM
Chas I don't know if you could handle it............. :eek:

I'd be willing to give it the old college try, but only if you would lend me those sweet sunglasses.

Tonus
04-19-2005, 12:23 AM
I'd be willing to give it the old college try, but only if you would lend me those sweet sunglasses.

She is discussing it with me right now......

SehrSchnell
04-19-2005, 12:37 AM
Nice.

My girlfriend bought me a Detroit Locker for my rockcrawler for X-mas. She is now my wife. :D

Angel can tell you all about the Toyota rockcrawlers, from gearing, to dual transfer cases, she has done a fantastic job in education herself. She is now learning BMW's.

It's just too bad I can't remember anything she tells me. :(

Tonus
04-19-2005, 12:49 AM
Nice.

My girlfriend bought me a Detroit Locker for my rockcrawler for X-mas. She is now my wife. :D

Angel can tell you all about the Toyota rockcrawlers, from gearing, to dual transfer cases, she has done a fantastic job in education herself. She is now learning BMW's.

HA HA, that is sweet,

Jill just read the thread she is laughing her ass off..............................

GO on girl "brush yo shoulder off" :love

black325isgirl
04-19-2005, 11:52 AM
You go girls :buttrock :stickoutt

Antwerp
04-19-2005, 12:18 PM
Nice.

Dual Transfer Cases are for Pusses. ;)