PDA

View Full Version : Where to look for e30 M3's online???

Focal M3
05-13-2002, 08:58 AM
What are the best used bimmer sites? I'm in the market for an e30 M3. thanks :buttrock

-Focal

Bry
05-13-2002, 06:07 PM
It is hard to find E30 M3's on internet sites, but when I checked for cars I would go to:

Back of Roundel (these are usually the very well kept M3's)

www.autotrader.com

www.classifieds2000.com (I don't know if this one is still up)

Check yahoo also.

Good luck in your search!

Bav///Man
05-14-2002, 03:51 AM
Bry, once again I'm going to have to agree with you. Those are the two that I looked at when searching.

Originally posted by Bry
It is hard to find E30 M3's on internet sites, but when I checked for cars I would go to:

Back of Roundel (these are usually the very well kept M3's)

www.autotrader.com

www.classifieds2000.com (I don't know if this one is still up)

Check yahoo also.

Good luck in your search!

Focal M3
05-15-2002, 03:33 PM
yea, classifieds2000 used to be great untill they changed it all around(new ownership i believe). Autotrader came up with like 14 total and about 3 were worth looking at. Ebay is insanely overpriced. I wasn't sure if there were any good bimmer classified sites or something of that nature. thx for the help guys. :)

Bry
05-15-2002, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by Focal M3
yea, classifieds2000 used to be great untill they changed it all around(new ownership i believe). Autotrader came up with like 14 total and about 3 were worth looking at. Ebay is insanely overpriced. I wasn't sure if there were any good bimmer classified sites or something of that nature. thx for the help guys. :)

Personally, I wouldn't buy a car from e-bay, unless the guy was my neighbor so I could go inspect. To me it seems like there is usually a problem with the car if it is on e-bay.

Focal M3
05-16-2002, 10:11 AM
Originally posted by Bry

Personally, I wouldn't buy a car from e-bay, unless the guy was my neighbor so I could go inspect. To me it seems like there is usually a problem with the car if it is on e-bay.

oh, yea. i'd definately have to make a trip to see it before i even bid on it.

BimmerFanatic
06-05-2002, 09:50 PM

Becareful Autotrader is a part of ebay.

Bry
06-05-2002, 11:47 PM
Originally posted by BimmerFanatic

Becareful Autotrader is a part of ebay.

When you find a car on autotrader, you usually go and look at it. On ebay, it is usually in a different location, and you bid on things without even seeing them.