PDA

View Full Version : BMWs wanted at the Import Expo Show in Chicago!

Bob ///M3
04-30-2002, 11:07 PM
Members of Bimmerforums.com have been invited to participate in the first leg of the nationwide Sport Compact Car Show called Import Expo! The event will take place on June 8 at the Rosemont Convention Center in Chicago, IL

Mr. Ryan Sage (of Import Expo) wants to showcase BMWs as part of the show. He will give an entire area dedicated to just BMWs “to show the enthusiast power that there is for these awesome cars”. I will get more details later…however Mr. Sage would like to get an idea how many of our member’s cars to expect so he can make sure there is appropriate space.

Mr. Sage said: “ Well we would like to give your BMW's a spot for their own...a showcase, just like a parts company would have a display at the show, so will you guys, except it will be showcasing the rides of your members from Bimmerforums.com. We would just need to have an idea of how many cars you want to bring, and then we can from there.”

Please let me know if you have any interest in participating in this nationwide event. For more details you may call Ryan Sage at (949) 338-3573 or I should have more details myself soon. Visit the Import Expo web site at; http://www.importexpo.net/7/home.asp for more information.

Bob ///M3