PDA

View Full Version : Bimmergate II DelVal BMWCCA picnic

Bimmer5er
03-28-2002, 09:23 PM
Gather your family and friends and bring your favorite BMW. The Delaware Valley Chapter BMWCCA will be holding Bimmergate II on June 2, 2002 at the MBNA Field of Dreams facility in Newark, DE at 11:00. It will be a day for camaraderie and BBQ with your fellow fans of BMW. Food will be provided in the form of hamburgers, hot dogs and drinks, you are welcome to bring a dish to add variety to the food selection if you’d like (noodle salads, fruit, deserts etc.) There will also be accommodations and equipment available for Softball, Volleyball, Horseshoes, Tennis and Basketball for those interested. This invitation is extended to families and friends from as far as you’d like. It would be great to see members from adjacent chapters and friends from all around join the fun. See you there!

Directions from I-95 South are as followed:
I-95 South take exit # 4B towards SR-7 N/STANTON/METROFORM
Keep RIGHT at the fork in the ramp
Stay straight to go onto CHURCHMANS RD/DE-58
Follow Churchmans Road to end (you will see Delaware Park at the traffic signal)
Turn left on to RT.4 / Ogletown Road.
Follow RT.4, Turn left into MBNA complex at the second traffic signal.
Take the first right into the parking lot and follow to picnic area.
Driving time from Philadelphia is roughly 1 hour

Directions from I-95 North are as followed:
I-95 North take exit # 4B- SR-7 N/SR-1 N towards METROFORM
Stay in the lane and take the first exit for Churchmans Road.
Turn right onto Churchmans Road
Follow Churchmans Road to end (you will see Delaware Park at the traffic signal)
Turn left on to RT.4 / Ogletown Road.
Follow RT.4, Turn left into MBNA complex at the second traffic signal.
Take the first right into the parking lot and follow to picnic area.
Driving time from Baltimore is roughly a little over 1 hour

If you are in need of additional directions or have additional questions feel free to contact:

Mike at mtjcanter@aol.com
Bryan at bimmer5er@aol.com
Christian at BMW@ChristianPorter.com