PDA

View Full Version : Urgent Update regarding March 23 BBQ/PotLuck/Meet!!!!!

AvusBlau//M3
03-18-2002, 12:23 PM
Alright everyone, Sorry to say but it appears like its going to rain this coming up Saturday and unfortunately the park doesn't have anything covered to hide under. So I'm going to push this event for April 14, yup its a Sunday for everyone who requested future events to be on a Sunday since mostly everyone is off work and usually don't have anything planned that day of the week. Sorry guys but its going to be a few more weeks before we get this running. Cross your fingers and hope for a Sunny Day. Damn I was looking forward to this too. But if you all still want to do this and get wet than I'm all for it. :D If not mark your calendars APRIL 14, 2002. Sorry.
Johnny

AvusBlau//M3
03-18-2002, 12:27 PM
Please help me get the word out that the Event is now on a later Date due to the weather condition. Thanks.
Johnny

///M3Dave
03-19-2002, 12:55 AM
Where is this event being held? I might be interested in attending.

AvusBlau//M3
03-19-2002, 02:06 AM
Okay Im going out there anyways at 11am just in case some people didn't hear that there wont be a BBQ...if there is a good amount and its nice out Ill plan a drive. If its wet out than will plan something indoor. If you still want to come out and join me and whoever else decides to come out than feel free to meet me there. Other than that the BBQ has been canceled till April 14th. Sorry everyone. Its just the weather can't make up its damn mind.
Johnny

//M3Dave....send me your E-mail address or just post it on this and Ill send you a Evite with all the directions and everything else you will need to know about the BBQ

Originally posted by ///M3Dave
Where is this event being held? I might be interested in attending.

///M3Dave
03-19-2002, 08:46 PM
Johnny
Sounds good. My E mail is M3_dave@hotmail.com

PaulSoo217
03-20-2002, 12:16 AM
excuse me here. so did you just change the date, the occasion, or both? it smells somewhat like a birthday party to me...;)
happy birthday, and eventho i dunno u, i'll be there for the cars:mdrbig

AvusBlau//M3
03-20-2002, 01:49 AM
hahaha....you can say somewhat like that. :stickoutt If it wasn't the for the rain this weekend would have been nice, was really looking forward to it too. But $hit happen's. I was going to push it off til the first week of April but thought why not make it the 14...as you already know it is my B-day so make it a BBQ/PotLuck/Meet/B-day party....hahaha. That has a nice ring to it dont you think? :D Anyways, Thanks and did you get a Evite by any chance? Come on out if you could.
Johnny

M3Dave just sent you a Evite.....