PDA

View Full Version : Angel/Demon Light storm hits UK

bmwe38
03-08-2002, 11:26 AM
hi,

Just been looking on ebay.co.uk and there are about 20 auctions for Angel lights.The question I have is that they say they will fit all BMW models.I don't see how.I got my lights from Bruce in the USA and they where modified to fir the 7 series.Do you think they will fit all models or is the person on ebay got it wrong.I might get another set for my other BMW but from the UK now.

Regards,
Dan auctions (http://search.ebay.co.uk/search/search.dll?MfcISAPICommand=GetResult&maxRecordsReturned=300&maxRecordsPerPage=50&SortProperty=MetaEndSort&query=bmw+angel&ebaycurr=3)

Text from Ebay auction:

Auction Start...

The Original " Angel Eyes " made by HELLA ( Schott )
The Lightrings known from the E 39, the new 5 Series

The Original Lightrings with the optical fibres as a set ABSOLUTELY NEW !!!!

Upgrade your BMW, with this set to give a totally new and unique optic

The set fits all kinds of BMW's from E38, E30, E32, E34, E36, E38, E46, Z3 to X 5.

The rings fit also the older generations of BMW.

The fitting is very easy and anyone can do it with a little time...
A set contains 4 original rings and the original optical fibres to transmit the light to the rings.

You can use any kind of light-source to light up the rings. The best results you will get with white or blue LED's though.

Buyer only pays the actual postal fees ...
postage fees to the UK and rest of Europe will be 8 Pounds, to the US and rest of World it will be 25 Pounds

For more information you can send an email to levio@t-online.de

Have fun bidding.....

Please check my other auctions too.....

Auction End

umnitza
03-08-2002, 01:00 PM
there are a "LARGE" amount of threads on this in the General Discussion section - if you haven't seen them.

While I don't know enough about the Ebay setup, I understand that Hella is not the preferred vendor for Angel Eyes.:dunno