PDA

View Full Version : FS: Complete M70B50 (long block and accessories)

sbeckman7
08-08-2019, 10:10 PM
Hi all,

This is somewhat of a feeler so that I can get some cash out of this project and towards another project. Up for sale is a complete M70B50 5.0 liter V12 out of a 1988 BMW 750il. Engine has 94k miles on it and was running well but I took it down to the block for a complete rebuild and cleanup. The long block is assembled with all brand new gaskets from OEM suppliers. Heads were thoroughly checked over by a machine shop, cleaned, and given a clean bill of health. Long block assembly was done by German Auto Sport in Berkeley, CA. I have all parts for the complete engine including all ancillary parts (alternator, tensioners, sensors, oil cooler etc.) and can potentially include a complete wiring harness as well if desired. If you're looking for a donor engine for a project car or to build up, you won't find a better starting point than this. I can include everything down to the gauge cluster and fuel pumps for the right price making this a complete plug and play setup. Feel free to call/text with any questions. Would have to be local pickup.

Sorry for the copy and paste, but pictures can be seen on the craigslist ad. Asking $1500 for the engine, plus a bit more for extras (I have a turn key system from the gas pump to the wiring, ignition, and gauge cluster). Happy to answer any questions too.

Spence

Pictures: https://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/pts/d/corte-madera-bmw-m70b50-5-liter-v12/6952645203.html