PDA

View Full Version : Bay Area: Today's Audi/BMW/VW meet pictures.

KrisL
02-23-2002, 06:11 PM
Here are the pictures I took. Enjoy.

Audi BMW VW meet pictures at Dave & Busters, Milpitas CA (http://www.bogwell.com/~pkx/AudiBMW/)

-Kris L.
99 328i Sport 5spd

UD///M
02-25-2002, 01:51 PM
This meet went quite well. At the height of the day there were easily over 50 cars. Probably more like 75-80. Of course there were a few oddball lexus is300 and a couple of hondas that showed up.

Things were going good until some of the audi guys got boisterous and were booming their stereo and showing off the sound of their blowoff valve. This drew the Milpitas gestapo. But a good time was had by all. The day was excellent and the company was too.

e28Jay
02-25-2002, 03:18 PM
It was a great turn out, FOR THE AUDI guys! I wish we had more BMW's there but oh well. That is why we have our meets.

UD///M,
I love your car bro! I think I looked at your interior all day long. Your wife has my email so let me know what is up with the Wine drive. Bay Bimmerz has 2 planned out so far for Livermore and Napa but not yet Sonoma...

Jay
88 535is

UD///M
02-25-2002, 09:09 PM
Thanks Jay! That is the modena color interior (in case you were wondering).

Ya those damn rowdy audi guys turned out enmase! But we were representing pretty well. Even though the ratio was about 3:2. I'm supprised there weren't more VW's.

She ( the female) is not my wife. She is a gf. But anyway, I need to see what I can put together for a wine country drive. I don't plan on anything until the weather gets a little warmer. Plus the vines will be nice and green then too so it will be more scenic.

e30m3
02-26-2002, 12:57 AM
here are some more pics just got them uploaded.

Some More Pics (http://home.earthlink.net/~rondevu/bj/cars/)

CrzyLiki
02-26-2002, 03:05 PM
Yeah, It was nice seeing the few (compared to the audis) but well represented bimmers out there.

UD///M nice to meet you.

See you all @ the next meet.

inf0strada
02-26-2002, 06:06 PM
240SX: i mean, e30m3 :stickoutt

Haha that picture of charles still cracks me up. Ahh back to school. :(