PDA

View Full Version : Central Florida Bimmer Meet!!!

xing6666
02-21-2002, 01:52 AM
Hey folks - some of you may know me as Kaiser 86 6er from bimmer.org - and for those of you who don't... well... go to the E24 board there and you'll see me. :) Anyhow - what the hell? :boobies ??? um - okay then...

Back to the point. About a month ago, I decided to try and get a bunch of E24 6-series owners together to show off the variations of this somewhat rare vehicle. Shortly after that, I began getting e-mails from 3, 5 and 7 series owners who were interested in attending, so I decided to open it up as a general BMW meet.

The meet will begin in Orlando, FL in a state park just to the southwest of the city at around 11AM. From there, we will depart at about 1PM and have a "caravan" or "parade" down to Sebring on a combination of highways and small windy orange-groved florida backroads. The drive should take about 2 hours. In Sebring, we will meet up with many other enthusiasts from the southern florida area and watch the Historic Car Racing (HSR) at the track.

Thus far, we have everything from 3's to 7's - some M's, Dinans, Alphina's, and custom mod vehicles that people want to show off. We have people coming for the meet from as far as Alabama and Tenn. Come join us for the drive down - feel free to e-mail me with any questions at bimmermeet@hotmail.com - love to have you there - all are welcome - let's show central florida what a real car is.

Regards,