PDA

View Full Version : 059 Ecu + ostrich 2.0 + Innovate LC-2 wideband tuning help

liljos
01-05-2016, 07:13 PM
i need some help and I have a few questions regarding tuning, i'm using an ostrich 2.0 with a 059 24 pin ecu converted to 28 pins for the ostrich also with an innovate lc-2 wideband controller; tuning with TunerPro Rt.

there seems to be only one tune available to run with this ecu, I got it from the tunerpro site I haven't found an adx file for data logging... Car runs fine but it's not getting good mpg and running lean because the o2 isn't giving the ecu a signal. afr reading is usually 12-13 till it warms up then it's 14.3-.8. WOT is 15+. The lc2 has 2 programmable analog outputs. the first output is occupied by the afr gauge, the second I set to narrowband mode and plan to connect it to wire 24 on the ecu harness since that's the o2 sensor input. I assume this will work? currently trying to find the correct voltages for the stock o2 sensor.

I have my settings the same as this screenshot from another post
https://flic.kr/p/BUuhyh

My car is running no cats, high flow exhaust/muffler. Using the tune available as a base map, how can I tune for these? and how can set the ostrich to run with or detect the wideband even in narrowband mode?

thanks in advance. I'm new to all this all help is appreciated.