PDA

View Full Version : 95 325i no start

Larryshane
12-04-2015, 09:07 AM
No fuel pressure, no power to fuel pump fuse, no injector pulse. Has ews 2/ silver label dme. Can get fuel pump to kick on if supplying power to fuse' have swapped relay w known good ones still no success' does has spark

Larryshane
12-05-2015, 06:42 PM
Tried dme ews bypass and still no result' cranks but no fuel pressure or injector pulse, no power to fuel pump fuse' I can find no references to any schematics for fuel control...any help would be appreciated

mechaniker1986
12-08-2015, 08:24 AM
Pull your spark plugs and tell me what you see. All wet with fuel? Some wet with fuel? All dry? This is where you begin when testing a no start. The spark plugs ALWAYS tell you where to begin. I have started many vehicles that people thought were "Done"

- - - Updated - - -

I van walk you through the process. I have all of tje schematics and repair procedures on file. The very first thing in the manual says to pull the plugs FYI

- - - Updated - - -

One quick trick you can try is pull the fuel pump fuse NOT THE RELAY, THE FUSE. Get back in the car....push the accelerator all the way down and hold it...crank the engine (still holding the pedal to the floor) and she should start. You may have to use starter fluid, but try without it first. Put the fuel pump fuse back in and attempt to start the car normally. You may also have to repeat this process as I did 6 times. Also make sure EVERYTHING is plugged in and not missing ANYTHING. Let me know

Larryshane
12-08-2015, 04:12 PM
No fuel' pump is not kicking on no pressure to the rail and no injector pulse' plugs are dry. I need a schematic for fuel control. Thanks

bry195
12-08-2015, 10:55 PM
make sure the relay for the DME clicks on when you turn the key all the way to the point just before the starter would normally kick over. If the cam position sensor is not working the relay wont let the DME start the car.