PDA

View Full Version : Atlanta meet this Saturday!!!

Rich 325i
02-06-2002, 11:09 PM
A friend of mine is trying to organize a meet on Saturday night in Peachtree City, GA (20-30 min south of Atlanta). Hopefully someone'll be there w/ a video camera, i'll have my digital cam.. hope to get some cool group shots. Here's the info:

6:00pm Saturday Feb 9th
Starbucks on the corner of GA54 and GA74.

We're gonna hang out there, get some food, and go chill in a deserted parking lot and have a little fun...

Directions from Atlanta:

Take I-85 South to exit 61 (GA74). Turn left at the exit ramp onto GA74.
Go about 8-10 miles to the first MAJOR intersection w/ stuff on all 4 corners. This is GA54. On the right side across 54 is a shopping center called the Avenue. THe Starbucks is in there. I'll be there w/ my black 325i, there'll at least be an A4 and a new 325ciC-- tho I better see about 5 times that many cars!!!

My friend is interested in getting a Euro (not just BMW) club together in the area, so show if you're interested, or show if you just wanna hang out and all.

E-mail me for more info.

Hope to see a few of you there,
Rich

540Rob
02-08-2002, 09:41 PM
I'll be there.... anyone from the North side want to caravan down there?

http://forum.dtmpower.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=18784&perpage=15&pagenumber=1

Martin
02-14-2002, 12:11 AM
Did this meet happen? How was it? How many cars? I'm in Athens and I might want to attend a meet if you have another one. I guess it depends on how many people are gonna show; I don't wanna drive an hour if there is only going to be 2 or 3 people there. Let me know what's up, feel free to email me about future events or just to let me know how the Euro club is shaping up.

Martin

TheBestCow
02-22-2002, 07:21 AM
Yea I was wondering how big the Atlanta scene is for BMWs... I'm moving to Rome, GA for school this coming August, and I've got a friend in ATL ... I'd love to have some meets or something :P

Of course all I have to show is a hood that needs repainting, some stock skirts that need replacing, and grey bumpers :laugh

Soon enough though... hopefully :)