PDA

View Full Version : S. Florida March 2nd Miami Grand Prix

MarkM5
01-16-2002, 07:34 PM
S. FLorida Members,
Homestead and Miami Grand Prix have put together a car club package for for the various car clubs in the area. So far the package includes for $60;
. 2 Races, One day
. Indy Racing League and Rolex Sports Car Series Racing Action
. VIP Corral Parking around facility for day of event (min 10 cars)
. One Admission to Saturday Hospitality in Chalet Village including-
- Continental Breakfast
- Fully Catered Buffet Lunch
- Unlimited Non-Alcoholic Beverages throughout the day
- Coupons for (3) Anheuser-Busch Products
- Celebrity Apperances
. One Paddock Admission

Grandstand ticket not included in Package price

Race Day tickets start at only $25

We'll be set up in turn 4 for the day of the races. We have no limit on the number of vehicles we can bring in so lets get those cars show and shine ready to show up these other clubs!
If we get more than 40 participants we will have a private chalet for our use. (Read Shade!)
Club with the most attendees will win a prize. Last year we received a free track 1/2 day at Homestead and it was a blast. We would like a repeat but we're looking at some serious competition from the Honda clubs and Porsche clubs.
If your going to join us I will need the following:
A check made out to (Everglades Chapter - BMW CCA) with your phone number and BMW CCA membership number on it. I need to have these by the Feb 20th so I can get the tickets mailed back out to you in time for the event. Tickets will be mailed the Feb 21st.
Mail to:
Everglades Chapter - BMW CCA
C/o Mark Odom
737 Coconut Drive
Fort Lauderdale, Fl. 33315

If your not already a member of BMW CCA now is a great time to join!
BMW CCA Online Membership Application (https://www.bmwcca.org/join/joinfset.shtml)

MarkM5
02-04-2002, 07:56 PM
This event is still on and there is still time for registration. Email me if you have any questions!

MarkM5
02-18-2002, 07:48 PM
Approaching deadline for registration for this event. (Feb 20th)
Anyone still interested in attending needs to contact me asap to arrange for payment. I pick up tickets on the 21st to be mailed out.

Kevlar
02-18-2002, 09:21 PM
I wanna go... but the girlfriend wants to go on vacation. I won't even be in town... :(