PDA

View Full Version : 99 vert for sale??

Mandrew98
06-01-2013, 10:52 PM
I want to get an M3 e46 coupe but I didn't have enough money so I decided to get an e36 M3 for the summer with the intention of selling it after I get money together. I figure it'll be abou 2 to 3 months from now so I'm just posting this in case someone is interested they can have something to look foward too:-). She's got 133000mi and I scored a hardtop last week. I didn't really want a vert but after looking at a couple beat up raced out coupes I came across this gem. Never had a leak, meticulously maintained and drives and runs so damn well. I got a deal cause I had to fix the top. Other than that, drivers seat is pretty worn, SRS light on, and probably needs an ABS module. Also there's a small dent on the rear but its not a race dent, it's an old man dinged a car in the lot dent. The top works but could use a new canvas. I did however score a hardtop for it, it has a crane and everything!! The hardtop really stiffens it up. I may add strut tower supports just to shut up those coupe guys;-) anyways I'm hoping to get about 9k for it but I have a bottom line but its top secret. If you want a sweet, clean e36 M3, even if you don't want a vert, the hardtop does everything a coupe does. It's a sweet car and I wish I could have both. However, I couldn't afford the insurance so it's one or the other and I have to choose the newer, more powerful one. It costs twice as much but I've never had a car under 10 years old:-( I was a proffesional BMW mechanic for 6 years(before I decided to finish an engineering degree), so I know a well taken care of bimmer and this is one of them. So if you might be interested in getting an M3 or know someone who is, lemme know. If you love a 3 series e36, youll go bannanas for this sucker!!