PDA

View Full Version : 99 Touring front undercovers with m5 front bumper

RogerWilco
09-30-2012, 10:00 PM
So my 99 touring has the m5 front bumper on, but there are NO covers whatsover under the car..

I noticed it when i bought it, it kind of bugged me but for some reason I didn't think anything of it.

So right now, I don't have the under pan, the section that goes below and just behind the front bumper, and both wheel well covers..

Anyone know where I should start? like if you look under the car, you just see the engine and crossmember, no covers in sight.

I'm loathe to spend a ton of money getting this together, but there are probably a billion little panels and clips that go on down there.

I guess I would need an underpanel (or at least the front portion) from an m5? would the rest just bolt together?

Sorry if I'm rambling, but i'm new to the e39 and i have zero frame of reference as to what goes where.

if anyone has any pointers, tips, or general photos to give me half a clue, i would GREATLY appreciate it.

FabChild
09-30-2012, 10:46 PM
try looking for a dismantler in your area where you could buy the complete parts. Car-part.com should give u an idea of places to call

jstern
10-01-2012, 12:38 AM
www.realoem.com. or Http://www.penskeparts.com/fiche.aspx Follow the prompts to get to parts diagram for an M5.

badwayz
10-01-2012, 03:53 AM
Is it a V8 or I6 model? They would use different under belly trays. From what I've found information on:

For the I6, use part # 51712695680

For the V8, # 51712498988