PDA

View Full Version : New 328 turbo

Jps239
06-10-2012, 11:35 AM
He guys, just orders a new 328i turbo...already looking into what I can do for then engine since they are turbo now...any ideas? I hear chips are hit or miss...thanks!

325x
06-10-2012, 04:51 PM
He guys, just orders a new 328i turbo...already looking into what I can do for then engine since they are turbo now...any ideas? I hear chips are hit or miss...thanks!

Downpipe, Tune, exhaust, meth, and eventually bigger turbos, or a big single turbo.

Bandit335
06-12-2012, 02:50 AM
Downpipe, Tune, exhaust, meth, and eventually bigger turbos, or a big single turbo.

How about just getting a different car?! I never understood people who want to spend money on tuning cars when they can spend similar money on getting an upgraded car straight from the factory. A chip isn't that big of a deal, bit once you start stripping all kinds of parts and getting into thousands of dollars, I dunno. A 335 perhaps?

Pyewacket69
06-12-2012, 05:10 PM
How about just getting a different car?! I never understood people who want to spend money on tuning cars when they can spend similar money on getting an upgraded car straight from the factory. A chip isn't that big of a deal, bit once you start stripping all kinds of parts and getting into thousands of dollars, I dunno. A 335 perhaps?

I agree. Why tune when you can buy one already that way?

It isn't like an owner can out-tune the 335 for the same price difference (or less) and get the same performance, and the 335 comes with a warranty!

Probably be $$$$ ahead if the owner doesn't tamper with the car and spends the money on driving schools.

xcore
06-13-2012, 06:26 AM

well...

an e46 m3 + HPF stage 3 turbo kit +suspension + brakes = 60k

and...

what is the cheapest car that comes with 750hp?

the reason is simple, factory always charge more...