PDA

View Full Version : So-Cal Convoy to Eurotunerfest, Nov 25th! BE THERE!!

Brad D.
11-19-2001, 08:07 PM
Hi Guys!

I would first like to thank the participants in the Convoy to the VDC. We had some fun on the way up there for sure!

I would like to let everyone know that I am arranging a convoy from the San Fernando Valley to the EuroTunerFest on Sunday November 25th. The event is being held at Willow Springs Raceway, which is 75 miles from Los Angeles.

The convoy will leave from the Bank of America Parking lot, at Woodman and the 101 Fwy, at 6:30am. The EuroTunerFest Is going to be AWESOME with all kinds of vendors and car shows, and racing all day. Admission for general viewing is $10.00, more if you participate in racing or the car show.

For more information, please go to

http://www.eurotunerfest.com/

You should plan on making it to the Bank of America parking lot no later than 6:25am so you don't get left behind. We will leave at 6:30 am sharp!

If any of you feel we should make a stop on the north side of the city to pick up other participants, let me know.

Here is the address.
13700 RIVERSIDE DR
SHERMAN OAKS, CA 91423

Please let me know if you plan on participating in this Event, by replying to me at braddman@home.com, you may also call Me at 818-904-1633.

Thank You!
Brad D.

Mode
11-20-2001, 01:25 AM
Brad, thanks for getting everyone together for the VDC convoy. I will be rolling up to EurotunerFest with the DTMP convoy as we will be leaving at a much more approachable hour of 9:15AM (viewing group only).

Brad D.
11-20-2001, 10:38 AM
I cancelled my Convoy...I am going to have everyone meet with the DTMPower Convoy in Glendale.