PDA

View Full Version : F30 at the NAIAS

mryakan
01-12-2012, 04:04 PM
including the new 3 series ActiveHybrid introduction:

http://www.bmw.tv/com/article/NAIAS+2012.+BMW+3+Series./New/video.do?articleID=15412&spaceID=2&channelID=2

mihalis
01-17-2012, 11:47 AM
They had two of them there. The 328i Sport, and a 335i. I really liked it, even though I sat in it after the brand new M5 they had there. They let you sit in all the cars, including the M5!!! My brother-in-law complained about some of the plastics in it, but I thought it looked good. First driving impressions from magazines have been positive as well. I might wait until the summer until the M sport package comes out, we'll see. Overall, I was impressed.

Dbl0Vette
01-17-2012, 01:48 PM
Yeah, I really like the interior. I've been doing a bit of reading and all seems positive. There are a few folks who don't like one thing or another, but it's always the same when a new model is released. Sometimes they take time to grow on you and other times it's love at first site.

I love the new corvette body style but when it first came out I hated it. Of course my corvette was the model going out! Lol!!

I think I'm gonna put an order in this weekend or next for a 335i with the sport package. The sales rep said it'll be delivered around may if I get an order in soon.

mryakan
01-17-2012, 03:31 PM
I think I'm gonna put an order in this weekend or next for a 335i with the sport package. The sales rep said it'll be delivered around may if I get an order in soon.
No more sports package a la carte. You need to order the sport line model and then you can add other packages. You cannot add the sports package to any other lines AFAIK. Check the new configurator on bmwusa.com.

Dbl0Vette
01-17-2012, 04:09 PM
No more sports package a la carte. You need to order the sport line model and then you can add other packages. You cannot add the sports package to any other lines AFAIK. Check the new configurator on bmwusa.com.

You are correct sir. That's what I meant. Not sure if this is a good thing or a bad thing, but either way.. It's a sexy car IMO