PDA

View Full Version : SoCali Meeting! Sept 21st

Black Majik
09-13-2001, 11:03 PM
Hey guys...

Every friday night, South County Autosports hold a "gathering" where car enthusiasts of all sorts come to hang out and chat about cars. It usually starts at around 9pm and ends at 11pm. All cars are welcome there, to blast music and have fun. The scene there is calm, and held on private property so we're basically invinsible from the local police.

Last friday, me and a few others: Ryan (scansp7), Tony (tranmanM3), Nima (///Nima) and my buddy Sara (brought out her newly acquired 330ci) came to check out the scene. While we were there, we were told that some Germans are coming down on the 21st to do some filming of the Orange County scene. I know many will be there... so heres our chance to show off how strong the BMW contingency is

Here is South County Autosport's website.
www.scracing.net

We are meeting at Irvine BMW at 9:30pm

Heres the rundown:
Friday, September 21st
Irvine BMW at 9:30pm
We'll leave Irvine BMW at 9:45. Please dont be late

Any questions either email me at Rev2Nolimit@aol.com or PM me.

See ya guys there. LETS REPRESENT! :D

uberpanzer
09-14-2001, 04:32 PM
You SURE we want to be an HOUR late? They might have given up by then ifit only lasts 2 hours.

kalib0y
09-14-2001, 04:40 PM
How do you get to irvine bmw? and why are we meeting up late?

SeRg M
09-16-2001, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by kalib0y
How do you get to irvine bmw? and why are we meeting up late?

Irvine BMW is off of the 405 in . Here is little map for you ..

http://www.irvinebmw.net/html/movingmap1.jpg

Have you guys had a chance to see the BMW dealer facility ? I was invited for the opening but could not make it .. I hear the new place they moved into is very NICE !! :D

Marita
09-17-2001, 12:06 AM
hey ryan u gonna come to that???

Black Majik
09-17-2001, 12:29 AM
Ok guys....

I know some are interested in grabbin' some grub before the meet. So, we've decided on grabbin' Vietnamese pho' for grub. :D *Yumm.....*

Heres the details for all that want to grab DINNER
7:30pm at Irvine BMW. We're gonna meet there. DONT BE LATE. Being late will throw off the schedule. We'll leave 10 min. after that. If your late, and we leave, call me on my cell.

MEETING TIME FOR THE CARAVAN HAS CHANGED
Jus' to be safe, we're going to meet at Irvine BMW at 8:45 and leave a lil' earlier. The 9:30 I mentioned earlier, throw that out 9:45pm at Irvine BMW. Again... DONT BE LATE! :)

After the dinner, we'll come back to meet up with the rest of the crew that didn't want to eat dinner with us.

Heres the info for the Restaurant:
thanh binh II
23600 Rockfield Blvd # 2h
Lake Forest, CA 92630
(949) 457-1460

Please, If you plan on joining us for dinner, Post up so we know who will be joining us.

Thank you.

psk145
09-17-2001, 12:31 PM
HELL YEAH!!!!!! Its about time we got some pho!!!!!! I will be there for sure!!!!!! Damn, stomachs grumbling now thinking about it!!!!

Marita
09-17-2001, 12:58 PM
hey richard
i need to eat pho friday nite anyways
cus i know my tooth is still gonna be sore
from my filling appt on thursday...:D

kalib0y
09-17-2001, 02:02 PM
Ill be there friday night with my new angel eyes...which brings me to why i didnt go to the brunch, I was up til 4:30 trying to finish them.:D

Marita
09-17-2001, 02:06 PM
hey pogi!!!...morning!!!...

yah yesterday got cut hella short....
really got harrassed by the cops...

i guess it gives us an idea which cities not to drive
through...

lets see...hmmm

last week irvine..and now laguna bch...heheheh
what next...huntington bch where we always meet???...:stickoutt