PDA

View Full Version : E30 WTB/Trade: Bilstein sports

schroe30er
02-22-2010, 08:04 PM
Hey gise,

I am looking for some Bilstein sports. Some that haven't been used too hard. Spirited driving is fine, no track. I at least NEED the fronts. I have a completely blown stock strut I need to replace before my trip back to Cali. Ultimately, I would like to get a full billy sport/h&r setup, but I cant really afford it right now...:( That being said. If someone has a great deal, or wants to trade something plus cash...I might be able to swing it. So if anyone has any they want to unload, send me a pm with a price. I am currently in Texas so I will need them shipped here, 78751.

Stuff to Trade:
Billy HD's front/rear... bought used, never mounted.

4.10 LSD 112k (never mounted) I think it would be overkill for my eta.

This is a shot in the dark... but if anyone can use a set of H&R sports for a VW Passat <my girls car> (part#29773). They're from a 1998 but might fit other yrs/models.

peace

schroe30er
02-24-2010, 03:18 AM
bump

marineifra
02-25-2010, 07:11 PM
y don't u just put on the hd's?

schroe30er
02-25-2010, 09:28 PM
Basically cause I've decided to lower it. If I throw on the HD's, then I will have to do it all over again when I get the sports. I'm trying to avoid that if possible. If it comes down to it and I have to leave, I may have to use them. On a another note. I may be buying an 87 convertible tomorrow and my eta will go to the GF. If it all works out, I'll probably put the HD's on the eta, since she would rather have it stock height anyway...