PDA

View Full Version : Sunday Brunch Caravan from SD

uberpanzer
09-08-2001, 06:49 PM
O.K., I know it's a bit short notice, but we're planning a caravan to leave from the Starbuck's at the Carlsbad Country Stores to Wheel Power for brunch on Sunday. We will be leaving at 9:30 on the dot, so please try to be there by 9:15 at the latest. This should get us to HB in PLENTY of time....10:30 gathering up there. This is not a car show nor canyon run....just a bunch of Bimmer people getting together for brunch and maybe an impromptu photo shoot afterwards (I hope I hope I hope...), so everyone is welcome reguardless of your car (show, go, daily driver, whatever spins your prop).

So if you're game, show up BY 9:15, with all your fluids checked, plenty of gas, and a FRS radio if ya got one. Those are the Motorola (and other brand) radios like walkie talkies. We use them to keep in touch on the way...and if we DO have a photo shoot, and it's moving, they come in REAL handy to organize things on the move. If you don't have one, we USUALLY have some extras. C Ya THERE!!!!!!!

Marita
09-08-2001, 08:06 PM
i just live a block away from Wheel Power and my neighbors
love it when they see my friend Rod's M3, and Benny's 330ci...

some of then even told me during the week that they saw us
doing the video...

HERES LAST WEEKS BRUNCH VIDEO 09/02/01 (http://www2.ashlandhome.net/mike/sunday_brunch_1.mpeg)

so anyways...its really fun...and you get to me other bmw fans...
and also me...and homegirl linda...lol...jk

p.s. pic from the TuningWerks show...08/25/01
linda on the left, marita on the right

:shine:MARITA

Lee22
09-09-2001, 06:49 PM
heh, i remember you...and j00r friend

DDD
09-09-2001, 07:16 PM
Yeah, I remember you gals too! You were behind me in line at Subway picking loose hairs off the back of my shirt :stickoutt

Nice meeting you, and see you at the next meet that ISNT ON A SUNDAY!!! *grrrr* damn work :mad:

Marita
09-09-2001, 09:33 PM
yah that is me...

i just got back from the brunch...omg...so much fun...

u guys shouldve been there.....:jump:

MARITA