PDA

View Full Version : Arizona People! Sept.10 @ Chapman BMW 6:30p

Joe ///M3
09-07-2001, 05:58 PM
This next Monday at Chapman BMW there is going to be a BMWCCA chapter meeting, and several of the guys from the late DTMPOWER will be there as well. If you can make it, get there! This could be cool if we all show up and give some support.

ImageDynamicsM3
09-07-2001, 06:42 PM
I would go, but my car is in the body shop until like the 20th @ scotts coach work. I got rear-ended at the middle of last month (not my fault on the freeway)

Andre325i
09-24-2001, 08:33 PM
Hey Joe, do you have to be member of the local chapter to go to those meetings?

jesd325is
09-28-2001, 08:47 PM
i know there is an el paso tx chapter here but not sure how they are and what type of crowd ill be seeing. cause this town is cheap and i think alot of the people around here that own bmw's are in thier late 30's professional type. i know when they meet and where they do but i thik ill just stop by one night and check them out. or do a cruise by and see what they say. as far as big get togethers go, i dont think id like the 9-10 hr drive from here to houston or austin, and i know phoenix is just a 5hr drive for me, and i like that a lot better since i got a bad knee from a dumb army incident. so i guess ill wait and see what comes up, L8r