PDA

View Full Version : Bob///M3's TOTD

umnitza
02-26-2001, 07:28 PM
I'm sure many are interested in this question:

When will you resume your TOTD (tip of the day)?

I for one really got a lot of mileage out of your posts and would welcome them again.

Black Majik
02-26-2001, 07:31 PM
hehe bob, run outta TOTDs?

Bob ///M3
02-26-2001, 08:14 PM
Haha! I'm glad you enjoyed the "Tip of the Day"! No, I didn't run out of them. Actually, when the other (UBB) message board went down for a few days I stopped posting them and never started again.

I might start them again sometime soon. My main focus right now is to help Ray set this vBulletin format up so everyone like it.

Bob ///M3

C.Yang
02-26-2001, 08:18 PM
Im glad the reason why they aren't up any more is because you are trying to further enhance the BB. But if you don't get on the ball with tips of the day soon, I may have to start posting some tips of my own.

Tip #1
When getting caught speeding over 100 MPH, the exuse "I was just testing out my M Power" will NOT get you off the hook.

tampaturbom3
02-26-2001, 08:44 PM
well i didn't get caught at over 100, although earlier i could have been, what worked for me was explaining that my heart rate had increased due to seeing the chick the other cop had pulled over. she was wearing a red tube top and a mini skirt,,, oh yeah,, and she looked very good!! oh boy...
i don't know if that is what helped me not get a ticket,,
but i was a happy camper!!! plus my bell RD was sitting right on the dash in plain view,,,, i would have thought any cop would have given a speeding ticket to someone with a RD. it was my lucky day!!!
and this was just a few hours after my enjoyment of smoking the 2 corvettes.