PDA

View Full Version : New M3 owner from Lakewood.

mtnM3
09-19-2003, 01:47 PM
Sup Denver guys/ladies-

I am new M3 owner from Lakewood. I just picked it up yesterday. Damn, it is hard to do the speed limit on 6th ave or I-25. The turbo wants to keep going.

Do you guys meet up a lot for drives, etc? I would love to compare notes and mods.

sirtiger
09-19-2003, 03:09 PM
congrats.... what toys u have there? :D

Spencer
09-19-2003, 03:35 PM
Ah, Autosport Werks finally sold their Turbo M3. You must have just got it, since I saw it at the CU car show last weekend. Congrats on the new car.

Any interest in taking that beast to 2nd Creek? I'd be interested to see what kind of speeds it could hit in the straights.

Droptop///m
09-19-2003, 05:20 PM
Congrats on the purchase. Ive seen that car alot lately either at Autosportwerks or like Spencer said at the CU car show. I think itd be fun to see what that thing can do. Check this forum every now and then, we usually post when we're going to have meets

cS
09-19-2003, 08:04 PM
Congrats! That car used to be parked next to my house every day. :) There should be atleat one more meet before winter so keep checking back. I believe someone just made a suggestion for Oct. 4th.

Sleepr330
09-20-2003, 12:18 AM
Welcome. I was wondering who would buy Dan's car. If you don't mind me asking how much did you get it for? Also, to the best of my knowledge it's 290rwhp? What suspension did they do on that thing? You definitely need to take it to the track and on some drives.

deedubb
09-21-2003, 01:39 PM
Congrats on the car.
Everytime i have been to autosport works, they have complete assholes to me. That is why i only go to bimmerhaus now

Spencer
09-21-2003, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by deedubb
Congrats on the car.
Everytime i have been to autosport works, they have complete assholes to me. That is why i only go to bimmerhaus now

I agree.

Not to mention they are overpriced as shit. They actually tried to charge me 150% retail on some seat brackets. :nono

Bimmerhaus is one of the best shops in the country and they are completely honest with their prices. If it takes less time to do a job, they will charge you the actual amount, not the quoted amount.

tybmw
09-21-2003, 03:25 PM
Yes you are right. Last time I went to autosportwerk they had no clue what the purpose or what a aluminum rsm was. They treated me like I was just a kid as if i had no clue what I was talking about assholes.