PDA

View Full Version : first post

fredo
09-05-2001, 08:30 PM
first post in the new forum.... woo hoo!!! :D

sorry, even though its nothing about a meet or anything.... :)

Preppy
09-05-2001, 08:41 PM
How about you schedule some kind of meet in Houston or something? Maybe I could fly down

Bob ///M3
09-05-2001, 08:45 PM
Whatcha think? :awink:

Bob ///M3

DeezBMW
09-05-2001, 08:46 PM
Hey, I could use a vacation too!! :D

fredo
09-05-2001, 08:47 PM
dont i get to be a moderator for getting the first post or something? :D

but anyways.... ya, i could try to do that.... what really sucks is... for some reason, ppl here in texas or something dont like to meet and there are tons of bimmers here.... i just saw the video about the caravan in sandy ego.... and i wish we could get that kind of gatherings here.... i know the dallas peeps have a meet every month, but hardly can ever get any ppl to show up.... whats up with that.... i hear the socal ppl like getting together like every week... and i hear of all these meets up in the northeast also.... it would be so cool if we could get stuff like that going here....

but anyways... when would be a good time for ya preppy.... last week in september?

e46driver
09-05-2001, 08:52 PM
The Dallas people are too old to do anything :D (hopefully will get some response from that) :D

Don't really understnad why the people in dallas doesn't get together like they do in the coasts. And even the pics I saw of hte houston meets look better. Sigh...come on dallas people :D

Stylin
09-05-2001, 09:08 PM
Nice!!! Im loving this forum..:)

Stockman
09-05-2001, 09:16 PM
I am just kinda here.
If theres something going on.. I'll prolly go..

More then likely my busy schedule *cough cough* wont interfere with it..

*Looks at to do list*
Thursday: Sleep
Friday: school... 1pm.. go back to sleep
Saturday: Sleep
Sunday: TBA.. prolly sleep though

Bry
09-05-2001, 09:18 PM
There have been a few meets that Ive been to. One in austin, and one in san antonio. The word usually gets out on the Roadfly board, but I will post it here when we have the next one.

Here is the link for the pics from the austin meet:

http://www.bayareamotorsport.com/~jjbk/misc_pics/Austin_BBQ_(2001)/

(Sorry for the large image :128: )

http://www.bayareamotorsport.com/~jjbk/misc_pics/Austin_BBQ_(2001)/Group%201.jpg

Black Majik
09-05-2001, 10:18 PM
hey nice!! :D

great job bob! :)