PDA

View Full Version : AWD Motorsports E60 goes DEEP in the 10's!!!

blackbenzz
04-09-2009, 11:13 AM
Thats a crazy 60', I would think that he is spraying the full 150 shot right out the hole but you can hear that it is a progressive shot.

http://www.dragtimes.com/BMW-M5-Timeslip-18103.html

10.57 @ 130

328iJunkie
04-09-2009, 11:32 AM
Wow thats cookin.

blackbenzz
04-09-2009, 01:04 PM
Here is he vid http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIGej-dAolA

5mall5nail5
04-09-2009, 01:07 PM
what are the mods Benzzzzzz

FastAlpine
04-09-2009, 01:08 PM
wow

///M3Augy
04-09-2009, 01:13 PM
Sounds incredible.

bimmerdriver99
04-09-2009, 01:17 PM
Yeah I wanna see some more pix and some mods. That sounded so sick!

DavidsM3
04-09-2009, 01:20 PM
I bet the guy in the viper didnt see that coming his way.:D

blackbenzz
04-09-2009, 01:48 PM
I'm not sure, I am banned on m5board :lol

All I know is he CRUSHEDDDDD all previous E60 M5's, with a 150 shot. The next fastest one has full bolt ons and 100 shot and was a full second slower, dunno how that makes sense

BadBoostedBmwM3
04-09-2009, 01:55 PM

According to drag times, ASR engineering exhaust, MT drag radials, 150 AWD motorsports nitrous kit... and thats about it.

OH, and underdriven pulleys and BMC drop in filters

antonch
04-09-2009, 03:58 PM
WOW that is fast!

jmoney916
04-09-2009, 04:04 PM
I want an E60 M5 so bad.

GIANCARLOS
04-09-2009, 05:47 PM
Whoa! That sounds magical!

SiGmA
04-09-2009, 07:11 PM
Wow nice run!

ICS Performance
04-09-2009, 07:32 PM
Thats a crazy 60', I would think that he is spraying the full 150 shot right out the hole!

http://www.dragtimes.com/BMW-M5-Timeslip-18103.html

10.57 @ 130

Kudos to Mike from AWD.. :buttrock

-G

ken_vs_ryu
04-09-2009, 07:32 PM
I bet the guy in the viper didnt see that coming his way.:D
at least he got to watch it from behind. :P

Z3speed4me
04-09-2009, 07:38 PM
Kudos to Mike from AWD.. :buttrock

-G

NOW go do the same thing with the M Coupe!!! :buttrock

turbo325ii
04-09-2009, 07:46 PM
That is awesome!!! I love that high revving v-10!

bigugly
04-09-2009, 09:38 PM
i dont know about a M5, but i have a E63 M6 and a E90 M3 for sale :)

MrBlonde
04-09-2009, 11:29 PM
Wow, that's quick out of the hole .. really quick for such a heavy car.

MikeatAWD
04-10-2009, 01:09 AM
Just wanted to share with community..

We had some beautiful drag racing weather last night.. 1st pass of the day the car went 10.87@129mph.. Not too bad and we backed up our 10.90 nicely from last weekend.. Got the bottles up to temperature and 2nd pass of the day 10.57@130mph.. The car cut 1.56 and 1.57 60fts all night.. Dead consistent on every pass.. Backed up on the 3rd pass with 10.60@129mph.. So as far as i am concerened its in the books.. The car is dialed in and running PERFECT!! I couldnt be happier with the outcome of the project.. Very simple, Very consistent and so far very reliable..

I am pretty sure this makes our M5 Quicker than any Mercedes in the US.. Not too bad for an all motor factory car with a little nitrous.. http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/images/smilies/biglaugh.gif

Youtube Video.. ( Click HD to watch in Hi Def )
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIGej-dAolA

Here is a rundown on Mods..
AWD Motorsports Nitrous Kit
AWD Motorsports Nitrous Dedicated Fuel System
ASR Engineering Full Exhaust
Active Autowerkes Tune
Rpi Pulley
Rpi Scoops
BMC Drop in Filters

http://i383.photobucket.com/albums/oo279/awdmotorsports/m5nitrous1.jpg

Shuasha
04-10-2009, 01:15 AM
This was already posted and moved to the drag racing section once!

Nice job.

boosted 528
04-10-2009, 01:17 AM
Mike, I was impressed with your car as i seen you run. I was with larry that day. When I went to work the next day , I had to tell everyone that your car ran 10's since no one believes my car will run at least 11's under boost..:devillook Anyway nice car man...and congratz

MikeatAWD
04-10-2009, 01:19 AM
This was already posted and moved to the drag racing section once!

Nice job.

Sorry didnt see it when i looked over the site.. Thanks!!

Mike

Mike, I was impressed with your car as i seen you run. I was with larry that day. When I went to work the next day , I had to tell everyone that your car ran 10's since no one believes my car will run at least 11's under boost..:devillook Anyway nice car man...and congratz

Thanks for all the support!!

Mike

boosted 528
04-10-2009, 01:41 AM
Do you plan on making the car faster or Leaving it the way it is? (I only ask cause I know how fast your civic was, and how ridiculous the evo is.:evil2

BadBoostedBmwM3
04-10-2009, 01:44 AM
Nice!! So, is it your car your a customer's??

I see the fuel cell.... so what is that for?? Im guessing, maybe it has c16 for when the nitrous is spraying??

MikeatAWD
04-10-2009, 01:48 AM
Do you plan on making the car faster or Leaving it the way it is? (I only ask cause I know how fast your civic was, and how ridiculous the evo is.:evil2

I am content at the moment with the way the car is running.. probably enjoy it for alittle while as it sits but 9's is definitely in the back of mind..

Mike

Nice!! So, is it your car your a customer's??

I see the fuel cell.... so what is that for?? Im guessing, maybe it has c16 for when the nitrous is spraying??

Yeah its my personal car..

Cell is for E-85 fuel we are spraying just for the nitrous.. The car runs 93 pump.. Thanks!!

Mike

BadBoostedBmwM3
04-10-2009, 01:55 AM
I am content at the moment with the way the car is running.. probably enjoy it for alittle while as it sits but 9's is definitely in the back of mind..

Mike

Yeah its my personal car..

Cell is for E-85 fuel we are spraying just for the nitrous.. The car runs 93 pump.. Thanks!!

Mike

Sweet!!
I don't really know anything about e-85 (only one gas station here has it)... Im guessing it has a higher octane level?? It is leaded or unleaded fuel?? BTW, are you running a direct-port setup or just a wet shot??

MikeatAWD
04-10-2009, 02:00 AM
Sweet!!
I don't really know anything about e-85 (only one gas station here has it)... Im guessing it has a higher octane level?? It is leaded or unleaded fuel?? BTW, are you running a direct-port setup or just a wet shot??

actually its only rated at 105 octane.. 1.65/gal too.. This system is a direct port setup.. 10 foggers.. :D

BadBoostedBmwM3
04-10-2009, 02:07 AM
actually its only rated at 105 octane.. 1.65/gal too.. This system is a direct port setup.. 10 foggers.. :D

LOL... that will get it done!!
I learned something new today!! Although, don't you have to have a lot more fuel when using e-85??

Maybe, you can set it up for c/q16 on spray:devillook, and see what it will do!. BUT, either way props to you!! I wonder what the car is putting down:)!

MikeatAWD
04-10-2009, 02:14 AM
LOL... that will get it done!!
I learned something new today!! Although, don't you have to have a lot more fuel when using e-85??

Maybe, you can set it up for c/q16 on spray:devillook, and see what it will do!. BUT, either way props to you!! I wonder what the car is putting down:)!

It does use more fuel when on E85 so we had to play with the tune for a little bit.. I love e-85.. I havent run race fuel in probably over a year in car of mine.. There is more to e-85 than just the octane rating.. The car dyno'd 584hp / 484tq.. I would imagine its probably closer to 600-620 with the ecu adapting to the mods.. Im going to redyno it tomorrow probably and see..

Mike

BadBoostedBmwM3
04-10-2009, 02:16 AM
Do it^^^ I can't wait to here! Im thinking the same because 584whp is a lot BUT the car is very heavy in stock form... so its probably closer to 600

97m3john
04-10-2009, 02:23 AM
Can you explain alittle bit about the tune? Is it a n/a tune or does it pull timing when the no2 is activated?

MikeatAWD
04-10-2009, 02:26 AM
Thanks for all the props guys.. a lot of work went into this kit.. took about 6 full days and nights to get it done correctly and safely but in the end it was well worth it.. She has run flawless every pass at the track.. We backed up the 10.57 with a 10.60 also.. Thanks again!!

Mike

jfdmas
04-10-2009, 02:27 AM
is this an smg m5? nice times by the way.:)

MikeatAWD
04-10-2009, 02:29 AM
Can you explain alittle bit about the tune? Is it a n/a tune or does it pull timing when the no2 is activated?

The N/A tune was done by active which ran flawless on Nitrous.. We are not pulling timing since we have the standalone fuel system just to run the nitrous.. The car runs a near perfect a/f ratio all the way down the track in all gears.. The beauty of our kit is you can get off the bottle and still be on a 460+hp motor tune.. If you are running a nitrous tune on the Ecu, the car will be a pig as soon as you come off the bottle..

Mike

is this an smg m5? nice times by the way.:)

Yes SMG.. Thanks!!!

BadBoostedBmwM3
04-10-2009, 02:36 AM
So, what exactly was the tune for??^^^

MikeatAWD
04-10-2009, 02:38 AM
So, what exactly was the tune for??^^^

Not sure what your asking.. Which tune?? active??

BadBoostedBmwM3
04-10-2009, 02:41 AM
Not sure what your asking.. Which tune?? active??
Yes, the tune by AA.

MikeatAWD
04-10-2009, 02:42 AM
Yes, the tune by AA.

The motor tune was needed to remove limiters, Smooth out powerband in the upper rpms and kill the check engine for no cats.. It worked great.. car made 463whp on motor..

Mike

BadBoostedBmwM3
04-10-2009, 02:44 AM
The motor tune was needed to remove limiters, Smooth out powerband in the upper rpms and kill the check engine for no cats.. It worked great.. car made 463whp on motor..

Mike

Ahh, know i understand!!

DavidsM3
04-10-2009, 08:51 AM
Very impressive m5. Did AA tune the dme, or did they run a piggy back of some sort?

blackbenzz
04-10-2009, 08:58 AM
I am pretty sure this makes our M5 Quicker than any Mercedes in the US.. Not too bad for an all motor factory car with a little nitrous.. http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/images/smilies/biglaugh.gif
Congrats on your accomplishment! I posted this up yesterday and think it is an awesome achievement especially considering you absolutely destroyed all the other E60 M5 times. How were you able to get such a heavy high revving car to 60' like that? Pretty impressive.

Yes it makes your car ~0.01s quicker than the current quickest Mercedes but how is that relevant? My car went 10.78 @ 127 on pump (with a boost leak) and NO nitrous. I should be heading back to the track with some new mods and the boost leak fixed pretty soon. Oh yea, and I have a little nitrous of my own to use. A little nitrous? 150 shot is a little? :lol There are two CL65's that are running 10.7 with only intake, intercoolers, drag radials, and tune. Wait til they get bigger turbos and/or spray :evil2

m3j0n
04-10-2009, 09:54 AM
our kit

lol...

jszy25
04-10-2009, 10:19 AM
This thread just made my morning...

I loved watching that thing launch out of the hole like that. Its amazing how such a big sedan can move that way. The sound is unreal.

What do you have controlling the nitrous...what system are you using? Is it also controlling your standalone fuel system?

a32guy
04-10-2009, 10:22 AM
That is quite an accomplishment! Great work!

boosted 528
04-10-2009, 10:47 AM
I assume the car has a cage , If so I wanna see pics...

96bmwcosmosm3
04-10-2009, 12:12 PM
i got a chubby when i heard that thing..... then i saw it take off and had a accident.. man that thing moves ... nice job

bigugly
04-10-2009, 09:17 PM
whattya gonna do fer a clutch(s) soon?

im suprised the stock dual clutch setup has held up.

MikeatAWD
04-11-2009, 01:38 AM
Congrats on your accomplishment! I posted this up yesterday and think it is an awesome achievement especially considering you absolutely destroyed all the other E60 M5 times. How were you able to get such a heavy high revving car to 60' like that? Pretty impressive.

Yes it makes your car ~0.01s quicker than the current quickest Mercedes but how is that relevant? My car went 10.78 @ 127 on pump (with a boost leak) and NO nitrous. I should be heading back to the track with some new mods and the boost leak fixed pretty soon. Oh yea, and I have a little nitrous of my own to use. A little nitrous? 150 shot is a little? :lol There are two CL65's that are running 10.7 with only intake, intercoolers, drag radials, and tune. Wait til they get bigger turbos and/or spray :evil2

Thanks..

1 power adder vs. 2 power adder + Race fuel.. So its very relevant.. If and when i twin turbo the car and then add spray to it you think it wont run mid 9's?? Im thinking i may build a spare motor and hit it with a 300 shot honestly.. so if and when a MERC takes out my time ill go back.. Keep in mind my M5 is 3 weeks old and 2nd time at the track.. Nothing more than swapping some jets and it goes low 10's... Competition is what drives me.. good luck!!

Mike

lol...

Not sure what made you LOL,, but okay...:confused

I assume the car has a cage , If so I wanna see pics...

Its my daily driver so no cage going in this car..

This thread just made my morning...

I loved watching that thing launch out of the hole like that. Its amazing how such a big sedan can move that way. The sound is unreal.

What do you have controlling the nitrous...what system are you using? Is it also controlling your standalone fuel system?

We are using Nitrous Express Parts and controller.. No it doesnt control the fuel system.. It just Manages the nitrous system..

Thanks!!

Mike

whattya gonna do fer a clutch(s) soon?

im suprised the stock dual clutch setup has held up.

No hint of a slipping clutch as of yet so for now its holding fine..

Mike

boosted 528
04-11-2009, 02:12 AM
The officials @ the track didnt mess with you with no cage :eek: you are lucky they didnt kick you off the track.

MikeatAWD
04-11-2009, 02:16 AM
The officials @ the track didnt mess with you with no cage :eek: you are lucky they didnt kick you off the track.

They are pretty lenient considering its a pretty safe car not a 2100lb civic running 10's..

MIke

blackbenzz
04-11-2009, 09:55 AM
Thanks..

1 power adder vs. 2 power adder + Race fuel.. So its very relevant.. If and when i twin turbo the car and then add spray to it you think it wont run mid 9's?? Im thinking i may build a spare motor and hit it with a 300 shot honestly.. so if and when a MERC takes out my time ill go back.. Keep in mind my M5 is 3 weeks old and 2nd time at the track.. Nothing more than swapping some jets and it goes low 10's... Competition is what drives me.. good luck!!

Mike
I'm not sure what car you are referring to but if you are referring to mine I have only used one power adder with relatively low boost (with a boost leak lol) and pump gas. All throttle NO bottle. The bottle will be used when I've reached where I want without spray. My goal is 10.5 @ 130 on pump gas and no nitrous which I think is very doable. Both CL65's I mentioned are running factory turbos and no nitrous. Upgraded turbos are in the works. I would be interested to see what your car runs off the bottle. I personally would want my power there all the time if it is a street car. Completely different story if it is a dedicated track car. I guess you were joking when you said "a little nitrous". To me a 150 shot is more than a little

Let's not get into theoretical situations because there is no point in discussing that. As both of us know, it isn't about how much power your car makes, the rest of the components have to be able to handle it as well. You think the SMG will hold a 300 shot? I wish I had the money to build my motor and twin turbo it. Anyways, there is nothing wrong with some friendly competition. I just dont see why you brought benzes into the discussion. Is this a benz vs. BMW thing for you? There are cars that will blow both BMW and Benzes out the water with NO power adders. Congrats on your accomplishments and I would love to see you build a twin turbo kit for the M5, that would be insane! I have absolutely no hate for BMW's so please don't think I do. Good luck!

MikeatAWD
04-11-2009, 12:29 PM
I'm not sure what car you are referring to but if you are referring to mine I have only used one power adder with relatively low boost (with a boost leak lol) and pump gas. All throttle NO bottle. The bottle will be used when I've reached where I want without spray. My goal is 10.5 @ 130 on pump gas and no nitrous which I think is very doable. Both CL65's I mentioned are running factory turbos and no nitrous. Upgraded turbos are in the works. I would be interested to see what your car runs off the bottle. I personally would want my power there all the time if it is a street car. Completely different story if it is a dedicated track car. I guess you were joking when you said "a little nitrous". To me a 150 shot is more than a little

Let's not get into theoretical situations because there is no point in discussing that. As both of us know, it isn't about how much power your car makes, the rest of the components have to be able to handle it as well. You think the SMG will hold a 300 shot? I wish I had the money to build my motor and twin turbo it. Anyways, there is nothing wrong with some friendly competition. I just dont see why you brought benzes into the discussion. Is this a benz vs. BMW thing for you? There are cars that will blow both BMW and Benzes out the water with NO power adders. Congrats on your accomplishments and I would love to see you build a twin turbo kit for the M5, that would be insane! I have absolutely no hate for BMW's so please don't think I do. Good luck!

I wasnt referring to yours.. I was referring the US quickest Merc.. Hes on Race gas, Twin Turbo, 12cyl, + 150 shot.. I actually prefer to hear the M5 motor so i am glad its actually not there all the time.. No reason to be putting 150hp extra stress just to pass a car on the highway.. Thats my opinion..

The SMG tranny has been proven to over 900whp on M3's so i am not sweating the Getrag Tranny.. The clutch on the other hand might not hold but that the Beauty of SMG.. No torque converter to play with.. Swap clutches and done..

It is not a Benz vs. Bmw thing to me.. It was a BMW vs. all other Bmw thing for me as my goal was to be the quickest.. It doesnt hurt to make note that its quicker than the quickest benz though seeing as MB is probably BMW's closest competitor and fair comparison..If and when you or another Merc runs quicker ill go back to the drawing board and come up with a plan.. I love competition as i said.. I never expected to run 10.5 in this cruise ship it just fell in my lap.. There is NO Factory Motor Car produced that will blow your car or my car out of the water as it sits today without any power adders..

Lets see what MB can run quicker than my time with 1 power adder.. That will be interesting.. Your not far off.. Good luck!!

Mike

blackbenzz
04-11-2009, 01:46 PM
I wasnt referring to yours.. I was referring the US quickest Merc.. Hes on Race gas, Twin Turbo, 12cyl, + 150 shot.. I actually prefer to hear the M5 motor so i am glad its actually not there all the time.. No reason to be putting 150hp extra stress just to pass a car on the highway.. Thats my opinion..

The SMG tranny has been proven to over 900whp on M3's so i am not sweating the Getrag Tranny.. The clutch on the other hand might not hold but that the Beauty of SMG.. No torque converter to play with.. Swap clutches and done..

It is not a Benz vs. Bmw thing to me.. It was a BMW vs. all other Bmw thing for me as my goal was to be the quickest.. It doesnt hurt to make note that its quicker than the quickest benz though seeing as MB is probably BMW's closest competitor and fair comparison..If and when you or another Merc runs quicker ill go back to the drawing board and come up with a plan.. I love competition as i said.. I never expected to run 10.5 in this cruise ship it just fell in my lap.. There is NO Factory Motor Car produced that will blow your car or my car out of the water as it sits today without any power adders..

Lets see what MB can run quicker than my time with 1 power adder.. That will be interesting.. Your not far off.. Good luck!!

Mike
I see. I know who you are referring to now, I was there when he made those passes. All he has done was tune, mufflers, drag radials and the 150 shot. Yes your ET makes you quicker than any current benz run but not faster. My car should be done wednesday and getting retuned on the 26th. I can't wait! :redspot Unfortunately the weather is starting to warm up so it will be working against us. Maybe if everything runs right and I get lucky I can set a new MB record without spraying the nitrous. I was losing 3PSI of boost by 4500 rpm on the 10.7x passes.

I'm sure you know if it was a BMW vs. all other BMW thing then you haven't beat the quickest nor the fastest times. Three in the 9's in the US on my last count and they should be out with even sicker setups this year :buttrock To be honest I wish there were more mb gearheads that pushed their cars to the limits like alot of BMW guys. The car I was thinking of without a power adder would be a C6 Z06. They have gone 9's without any power adders.

Btw, BADASS evo! :buttrock I'm thinking about picking one up. And thanks for pushing the E60 farther than anyone has ever pushed it before.

bigugly
04-11-2009, 02:15 PM
150 shot isnt anything for a V8.... the strength of that V10, i see absolutely no issues with spraying it.... you can put a 100-150 shot on any stock V8 thats currently made with no ill effects.

depending on how liquid your pocket book is the only thing i would be monitoring is for knock or lack of fuel when coming up with the bottle...i bet that S85 could hold well over 200-250 shot just as it sits. its a stout engine with nice components. the only thing is your experimenting with uncharted waters really and *if* something fails its not going to be pretty nor cheap.

now the goofball special spark plugs it runs (ionic) may come into effect sooner or later depending on how big of a shot you ultimately run..... you will need to come down to colder plugs eventually....

but i dont see an option of putting different spark plugs in it to change the heat range.... then again i havent searched for them either :D

the S85 should respond well and not detonate due to the way it uses that Ionic knock regulation.... catches the knock before it happens :)

MikeatAWD
04-11-2009, 02:20 PM
I see. I know who you are referring to now, I was there when he made those passes. All he has done was tune, mufflers, drag radials and the 150 shot. Yes your ET makes you quicker than any current benz run but not faster. My car should be done wednesday and getting retuned on the 26th. I can't wait! :redspot Unfortunately the weather is starting to warm up so it will be working against us. Maybe if everything runs right and I get lucky I can set a new MB record without spraying the nitrous. I was losing 3PSI of boost by 4500 rpm on the 10.7x passes.

I'm sure you know if it was a BMW vs. all other BMW thing then you haven't beat the quickest nor the fastest times. Three in the 9's in the US on my last count and they should be out with even sicker setups this year :buttrock To be honest I wish there were more mb gearheads that pushed their cars to the limits like alot of BMW guys. The car I was thinking of without a power adder would be a C6 Z06. They have gone 9's without any power adders.

Btw, BADASS evo! :buttrock I'm thinking about picking one up. And thanks for pushing the E60 farther than anyone has ever pushed it before.

Yes I am pretty well aware there are faster BMW's.. I wouldnt call a 2jz powered bmw, a BMW either.. Certainly an e36 BMW m3 with GT71 turbo is expected be a fast BMW.. I was after the E60 Records.. The car is 4250+ with driver.. Not a 1980's 3 series.. Dont get me wrong i am not taking anything away from them just not apples to apples when you compare..

Without even attempting to look things up i am going to say NO z06 on stock motor has run 9's.. If they have please inform me of where to find this information.. All the bolt ons will not yield the power it takes to run 9's.. Maybe i am wrong but its my educated guess Intake, exhaust, Headers, Pulley, etc cannot make enough power to run 9's.. Also keep in mind they are nearly 800lbs lighter than an M5..

Good luck in your quest for the Quickest MB.. I am sure it can be done.. The limits havent pushed on the AMG motors i am sure..

Mike

S52M
04-11-2009, 05:42 PM
:buttrock

e36Brent
04-19-2009, 03:25 AM
That M5 was moving out the hole!!! :buttrock

card counter
04-19-2009, 05:44 AM
Three in the 9's in the US on my last count one should be out with even sicker setups this year

:D

blackbenzz
04-19-2009, 01:17 PM
:D
Is it done? :redspot Let me know and I will set up a track rental. A bunch of guys really wanna go before it gets too hot

teamsoy
04-19-2009, 01:49 PM
money mike at it again

got psi
04-19-2009, 10:43 PM
You sure you are only running a 150 shot. Two bottles will supply 800hp easy LOL Nice numbers. ///J.T.///

OnUrleft
04-19-2009, 11:20 PM
I'm not sure, I am banned on m5board :lol

All I know is he CRUSHEDDDDD all previous E60 M5's, with a 150 shot. The next fastest one has full bolt ons and 100 shot and was a full second slower, dunno how that makes sense

IIRC that one was on factory tires and pretty much bugs the launch to prevent the tires from blowing off

bigugly
04-20-2009, 08:15 PM
ya your not pulling a 1.6 or whatever # it was on stock tires.

MikeatAWD
04-21-2009, 11:14 PM
You sure you are only running a 150 shot. Two bottles will supply 800hp easy LOL Nice numbers. ///J.T.///

Thanks!!

The bottles dont dictate how much HP you run as you know.. I decided on twin bottles part for looks so the trunk setup looks symmetrical and also so i can have 25lbs total int he trunk and have to fill it less often and switch bottles less as well.. The car made 430 on motor and 580 on bottle with the smallest jets we could find for 10 foggers..

Mike

Grimmjar
04-22-2009, 02:28 PM
Hi Mike,

did you make a run on Motor only? would like to see those numbers too!

greetings
Thomas

OnUrleft
04-22-2009, 03:32 PM
Hey Mike,

Save the twin turbo for later. Dinan 5.7 and some juice will get you deep in the 9's.

bigugly
04-22-2009, 08:43 PM
Hey Mike,

Save the twin turbo for later. Dinan 5.7 and some juice will get you deep in the 9's.

your high.

JustinCSVT
04-22-2009, 08:53 PM
Without even attempting to look things up i am going to say NO z06 on stock motor has run 9's.. If they have please inform me of where to find this information.. All the bolt ons will not yield the power it takes to run 9's.. Maybe i am wrong but its my educated guess Intake, exhaust, Headers, Pulley, etc cannot make enough power to run 9's.. Also keep in mind they are nearly 800lbs lighter than an M5..

Well without power adder could mean anything. That's the beauty of the LSx, it can make some pretty big power while N/A. :evil2

A heads/cam/bolt-on C6Z has run 9's. That's qualifies has stock motor(bottom end at least). Added cubes and/or built internals moves into a different category.

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/c6-z06-discussion/2297559-vette-doctors-h-c-1st-n-a-c6z-in-the-9s.html

OnUrleft
04-24-2009, 02:45 AM
your high.

I just don't see the point in running 9.5@160 vs 9.5@145. Just makes the car that much less driveable. Plus i'd take 630hp N/A anyday and get twin centri's from G-force if I were bored of triple digit HP ratings

MrBlonde
04-24-2009, 08:32 AM
I just don't see the point in running 9.5@160 vs 9.5@145.

I do

bigugly
04-24-2009, 08:49 PM
I do

me to :)

zenn0ne
05-25-2009, 04:34 AM
Holy shit that EFN car left harder then most AWD cars I've seen keep up the good work you'll be in the 9's in no time....GOOD LUCK

teamsoy
05-28-2009, 11:53 AM
me to :)

+1

Who would want the car with the lower trap?

blackbenzz
05-29-2009, 04:27 PM
+1

Who would want the car with the lower trap?
If it's free I'll take it :D

jfdmas
05-29-2009, 10:33 PM
I like my times and trap:) hopefully ill be in 9's this year if i ever get my car back from paint.:(

ritoab
05-30-2009, 02:17 AM
subscribed

teamsoy
05-30-2009, 02:51 AM
I like my times and trap:) hopefully ill be in 9's this year if i ever get my car back from paint.:(

Paint? What color are you planning on?

jfdmas
05-31-2009, 12:47 AM
Paint? What color are you planning on?

just freshining things up. same color but without chips and rust.:)

Hova
05-31-2009, 01:15 PM
wow.... not much work done to the car, and running that quick.. very impressive.

cant imagine what the potential would be once a stroker kit is installed on that V-10, and then all of those mods.