PDA

View Full Version : MIR Event Postponed

blackbenzz
11-12-2008, 01:19 PM
The MIR rental scheduled for this satudray Nov. 15th is being pushed back to Nov. 22nd due to weather. Hopefully next week will be better.

Mods: Please do not move this thread

Xtacy12
11-12-2008, 01:21 PM
Yes do not move. This event will still be big next week. cant wait. hows is the new stuff on the car doing? will you be out this weekend so i can see?

blackbenzz
11-12-2008, 01:27 PM
Yes do not move. This event will still be big next week. cant wait. hows is the new stuff on the car doing? will you be out this weekend so i can see?
Car isnt even running yet. Trans goes in friday so yea I will be out and about sunday since its raining friday and saturday.
There will be a 8s IS300 there :buttrock

highboostingm3
11-12-2008, 01:40 PM
More time for Mike R. and Ulysses to get ready? :redspot :redspot :redspot :devillook :devillook :devillook

timmytimm3
11-12-2008, 03:18 PM
Subscribed for colder temps and faster times :buttrock

Sniz
11-12-2008, 04:54 PM
Subscribed for colder temps and faster times :buttrock

+1

card counter
11-12-2008, 05:51 PM
More time for Mike R. and Ulysses to get ready? :redspot :redspot :redspot :devillook :devillook :devillook

:lol:lol:rofl::rofl::shifty:(:(:bawl:bawl

ritoab
11-12-2008, 06:04 PM
Just got off the phone with Barrack Obama, He informed me since he will be moving to Washington DC within weeks He shipped his car out East a few days ago which will be in time for MIR Event. For those who are wondering, Obama has a 2005 M3 with Rear Mounted Turbo GT76 and his last dyno was somewhere around 789rwhp. He was trying to make around 1200rwhp. Michelle told him that she would prefer that someone else drive the car for the event which one of my high school buddy's who works for the secret service volunteered for the job. President Elect Obama will be there with the car so anyone wanting to take photos or look at the car up close and personal please let me know.
Thanks
Rito

PhatTonis
11-12-2008, 06:25 PM
Just got off the phone with Barrack Obama, He informed me since he will be moving to Washington DC within weeks He shipped his car out East a few days ago which will be in time for MIR Event. For those who are wondering, Obama has a 2005 M3 with Rear Mounted Turbo GT76 and his last dyno was somewhere around 789rwhp. He was trying to make around 1200rwhp. Michelle told him that she would prefer that someone else drive the car for the event which one of my high school buddy's who works for the secret service volunteered for the job. President Elect Obama will be there with the car so anyone wanting to take photos or look at the car up close and personal please let me know.
Thanks
Rito

uhhhhhhhhhhh i dunno whether to :lol or :buttrock

Z3speed4me
11-12-2008, 08:26 PM
ummmmmmm ok...??

highboostingm3
11-12-2008, 08:32 PM
Thanks
Rito
He would try to get 1200whp from a 76mm turbo. :lol

You tell him that McCain is bringing his big block tube chassis Nova with twin GT55s (top mount) and a 400shot. At least McCain can beat him at something.

ritoab
11-12-2008, 09:32 PM
He would try to get 1200whp from a 76mm turbo. :lol

You tell him that McCain is bringing his big block tube chassis Nova with twin GT55s (top mount) and a 400shot. At least McCain can beat him at something.

LOL, McCain need to sit his old arse down somewhere and get some rest before he have a heart attack. LOL:help

PhatTonis
11-12-2008, 09:41 PM
whyd u have to get me all excited rito :(

ritoab
11-12-2008, 09:45 PM
LOL I couldn't resist the temptation

blackbenzz
11-14-2008, 10:09 AM
Mods: Please do not move this thread

I guess they missed this part... AGAIN :rolleyes

highboostingm3
11-14-2008, 10:18 AM
Mike R. please have your car ready. I beg of you. We need to see you poping at the line again. :(

blackbenzz
11-14-2008, 09:42 PM
One week out and the forecast looks perfect. Hi in the 40's, 0% chance of precipitation and no rain for days before. Lets hope it stays that way

highboostingm3
11-14-2008, 10:13 PM
These are the days when I wish I was single and could just hop on a plane without thinking.

dcvee
11-15-2008, 10:08 PM
Good call...basically 3 days/night straight of rain.

Don

blackbenzz
11-16-2008, 12:47 PM
Good call...basically 3 days/night straight of rain.

Don
Thanks! You have no idea how many people were bitchin when I first made the call... now they aren't saying anything

blackbenzz
11-19-2008, 01:21 PM
Looks like we are going to have a nice negative DA on saturday fellas. I see alot of personal (in general, not just me) records being broken. Just please be careful since it may be very cold and therefore slippery track. I spoke to MIR today and they said they will do their best to make the track hook. Forecast says it will be sunny so that should help heat up the track too

Sniz
11-19-2008, 01:50 PM
Looks like we are going to have a nice negative DA on saturday fellas. I see alot of personal (in general, not just me) records being broken. Just please be careful since it may be very cold and therefore slippery track. I spoke to MIR today and they said they will do their best to make the track hook. Forecast says it will be sunny so that should help heat up the track too

:redspot